Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NO locks work, batterys dead. I'm locked out. Cant reach engin. HELP PLEASE PLEASE

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2007, 04:46 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: NO locks work, batterys dead. I'm locked out. Cant reach engin. HELP PLEASE PLEASE

MadisonAudi,
There is another way to get in thru the drivers door with out damaging the car....I will not post it but I will PM you.

Also you may get in thru the trunk if you can open it?

You may have to cut the ski sack but then you can gain access to either the rear seat latch or one of the door latches.

Old 09-16-2007, 05:08 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: NO locks work, batterys dead. I'm locked out. Cant reach engin. HELP PLEASE PLEASE

You can always break a window..If you do break the window film it.

Old 09-16-2007, 06:56 PM
1st Gear

So, maybe I wont break the window. . but thanks for the idea =-P

Does anyone know how much the central lock system pump will cost? Also maybe somewhere
that would fix it for me besides the dealer?

Thanks again, like I said I dont know much about cars,

Charles

Old 09-16-2007, 07:26 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

ORIGINAL: rally2

MadisonAudi,
There is another way to get in thru the drivers door with out damaging the car....I will not post it but I will PM you.

Also you may get in thru the trunk if you can open it?

You may have to cut the ski sack but then you can gain access to either the rear seat latch or one of the door latches.
If it's the tennis ball trick, that doesn't work on Audi's. Not that I've ever tried...

Old 09-16-2007, 09:51 PM
1st Gear

LOL! Tennis ball?? I'm not even going to ask..

I had to break into mine once, my friend was comming to flatbed the car to the shop so we could service the T-belt and other items.

Battery was disconnected and I had thekey in the ign, went out to connect the battery and I closed the door....as soon as the car gotjuice it went into lock down....all the keys were in the car....even the plastic one!

We used a "Highly classified device"between the frame for the glass and the pillar between the doors.

Used something to grab the inside door handle and got in.

Charles,
I just got a central lockfrom a Audijunk yard in Concord NH for $125. and there $525. new....there worth a call

Force5Auto.com Phone: 603-223-6700

Jon,
Where did you do those cones in your pic? not at Hanscom AFB?

Old 09-16-2007, 10:08 PM

^^ that's how AAA broke into my car, hopefully no car theifs will come on here and see this!

Old 09-16-2007, 10:16 PM
1st Gear

Okay I'lledit that!

Just remember my advantage wasI hadthe key once I got back in.

Old 09-16-2007, 11:16 PM

maybe you got the wrong car? or you just want us to help you in stealing this car.

if you have the right key it should open without a problem eventhough your power is dead. i had my battery unplug before and i had no problem opening it with my keys.

Old 09-17-2007, 05:52 AM
1st Gear

I'm sure he has the right car as while I went without my central locks for awhile my key was hard to turn to unlock the drivers door.

And crooks have much faster ways to break into a car than what we discussed here...plus your dead in the water without your lazer cut keys!

Old 09-17-2007, 07:39 AM
2nd Gear

Wow that sucks, honesly i would have broken the window already and gotten **** fixed then placed a call to my insur comp, saying someone broke my window ,

Quick Reply: NO locks work, batterys dead. I'm locked out. Cant reach engin. HELP PLEASE PLEASE