Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nitto Neo Gen tires

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2008, 06:45 PM
1st Gear
Default Nitto Neo Gen tires

I 'm picking these tires up in a couple of days and was wondering if anybody had any opinions on them. My car is aligned as close to spec as possible and I don't see any tire wear on my snow tires after a couple of months like before with the tires on the 18's but I'm hoping these will last a little longer than regular tires.

The Nitto Neo Gen's unique asymmetrical tread pattern is an art in motion, designed to perform. The innovative three-dimensional, multi-wave sipes are optimized to reduce irregular wear, as compared to conventional sipes. The slanted, three-dimensional tread blocks provide the necessary rigidity for improved cornering while the combination of circumferential and slanted grooves evacuate water from the contact patch. Additionally, the Neo Gen's inner shoulder tread blocks are designed to reduce the amount of irregular wear commonly associated with lowered vehicles. This perfectly balanced combination of technology and art suits the most demanding automotive enthusiast. With Neo Gen, you'll experience first hand the Art of Tire.

Features include:

* Outer blocks optimize dry performance for improved handling
* Center tread pattern evacuates water to prevent hydroplaning
* Inner shoulder tread and sipes provide improved traction under varying weather conditions
* Mud and snow (M&S) rated for all-season performance
* Silica-reinforced tread compound reduces tread flex for excellent all weather, road-biting traction
* Siping provides biting edges for all-season traction
* Balanced combination of circumferential and slanted grooves channels water away
* Slanted 3D tread blocks reduce flex for improved cornering performance
* 3D Multiwave siping and continuous inner tread blocks improves block rigidity to reduce the effects of negative camber on lowered vehicles
* Improved rim guard designed to protect against wheel damage
* Spiral wound nylon cap ply provides enhanced high-speed stability

function KBPopup(strUrl) {
var newWin = window.open(strUrl, "KnowledgeWin", "width=425,height=250,resizable=no,scrollbars=yes, toolbar=no");
};

Old 01-26-2008, 07:56 PM
Site Moderator
Default RE: Nitto Neo Gen tires

they're a decent tire. havent really heard any complaints.