Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

new pics of my whip...

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 01:47 PM
1st Gear
Default new pics of my whip...

well it took a while but my whip is progressing nicely..
i went with a kerscher body kit, kamei eyelids, depo smoked rear tail lights, vis euro carbon fiber hood and 3 piece wing by JE design + badgeless grill from lltek...

wheels are 18" f-15 mtork...

we actually took the tailpipes from a 6 series bimmer...

also installed 3 kicker amps pioneer z1 double din nav package with rear view camera, ipod and sirius adapters...kicker comp subs and a kickass install...

the work is not done as i am painting the grill and the under grill all black as well as a carbon fiber splitter for front and rear..

also have smoked side marker lights that will get installed when i finish...

other mods inlclude mtm software, injectors, k&n, apr vent mount boost...

Old 12-20-2006, 01:49 PM
Site Moderator
Default RE: new pics of my whip...

damn fine looking!

Old 12-20-2006, 01:57 PM
3rd Gear

not feeling it IMO

Old 12-20-2006, 02:06 PM
1st Gear

I love that hood, it looks very sporty. I'm not a fan of that spoiler though. The part that goes over the tails just seems so fake.

Old 12-20-2006, 02:10 PM
Zombie Defense Force

cool car

Old 12-20-2006, 02:17 PM
1st Gear

i worked very very hard on this ride...the one thing it always elicits from other audi owners is alot of different opinions..the wing is one of my favorite parts but it is definitely different and not for everyone..i don't like the way the grill on the lower part of the front end looks yet but after it is black i think i will love it..

audi owner's are very picky and like there cars very very clean without too much going on..i know this pushes the envelope for what they can tolerate..

anyone else of course loves everything about it but that's why i like posting it here...i know some people are going to say they hate it just because and other's genuninely will not like it and i'm sure some will love it..

anyway if you live in tampa, i became very good friends with the body shop that did my work..ronnie setzer's custom's on dale mabry highway..he is a great guy and does absolutely the best work i have ever seen...he must have spent ages sanding and making it look perfect..

even if you don't like the parts, the form fit and color are perfect...

Old 12-20-2006, 03:06 PM
3rd Gear

Nice car I like it!

Might look better if you paint the lower grill(s) black........

Old 12-20-2006, 03:10 PM

I would paint the hood. Anyone who knows anything will know what it is. Go for the clean stealthy look. Seperate youself from the ricers.

Old 12-20-2006, 03:45 PM
4th Gear

Sweet ride, its obvious alot went into the overall look, and its not just a hackjob. Its all personal opinion so whateva...I don't know if its the exhaust tips or the bumper but it they don't compliment each other (maybe the RS4 style tips). The lip, I don't know, I'd have to see it in person. Lose the bmw style eyelids, they're not complimenting the car. I know the grill came like like that but it just looks a bit Passatish without the rings. I like the hood, nice wheel selection. Definitely stands out from the every day audi look, but as a show car, eh its getting there. Nice work.

Old 12-20-2006, 04:01 PM
4th Gear

nice car... i'd paint the surround around the grill black instead

props though

Quick Reply: new pics of my whip...