Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

new pics of my car with the rs4 bumper

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2005, 02:55 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: new pics of my car with the rs4 bumper

I don't care about the cash. If I did go it would be on shear principal

Old 06-04-2005, 02:59 AM
1st Gear

wow........i cant believe i am reading this

this guy is a true f*cking loser type sob

its sad to see this **** happen when guys are workin hard savin cash to mod their rides.

then this dirt bag is takin money and keepin the goods

i agree completely....he need to be beaten heavily then forced to watch everyone take his car apart

Old 06-04-2005, 03:08 AM
4th Gear

I will throw another 20 in along with bent.

Old 06-04-2005, 03:13 AM
5th Gear

that's 40 bucks to the first person that has a field day on this a$$hole's car. you don't have to take anything off, just f&#k it up pretty good, have fun with it....spray paint, rocks, cinder blocks, hammers, keys, all you need is a little creativity. i REALLY want to see this guy's car get ruined.

Old 06-04-2005, 03:19 AM
1st Gear

damn this is so sad. d2a4 I'm really sorry man that is so weak to lose money from someone we all considered a fellow Audi enthusiast. pfffft...

I'm really avid in the hobby of Radio Control Cars (hobby-grade) and they tend to get pretty expensive. I've seen alot of **** go down with those and I thought it was bad - but this takes the f-ing cake. ******* with someone elses money like this towards their Audi.... i dont know how much lower you can go.

If the road trip does fall through please top off all of our anger and POST SOME PICS!!! We want to see him suffer as much as you do.

Old 06-04-2005, 06:23 AM

comes with
k04-15
random tech cat
giac chip for an 01
port and polished manifold

looking to get 700 shipped. hit me up i need to have the money by the 14 so if i dont recieve it by then im just gonna keep. i also do not have paypal bc people screw me on it by saying they never recieved anything and paypal ganks my money so dont ask. thanks
man, his comment about paypal is quite ironic. IF someone actually does mess his **** up, try to post the pics anonymously so you cant be blamed

Old 06-04-2005, 12:29 PM
5th Gear

on the street that runs parallel to mine... some kids spraypainted a bunch of cars... 22K in damage. Its crazy though... spraypaint is TOO easy to get away with, silent, no way it'd set off an alarm... yeah.

Also, I heard of a couple cars once getting hit with ball bearings... think they used a sling shot, and like 3/8th of an inch ball bearings. jeebus that would do some effin damage!

Old 06-04-2005, 03:18 PM
Site Moderator

Jest - you come down from the north and I will attack from the west.
We will call it - Moderator Justice.

lol

I have never warmed up to Audihere. I was always suspect of his intent here on the boards.
He started out here on a bad note... its always hard to forget those people.

Old 06-04-2005, 03:25 PM
5th Gear

I dont think i was here when he started posting... I remember thinking it was odd that he was building a no spared expense k04 car though...

he was the guy bent on making the fastest k04 out there right? Not economically worthwhile I doubt... but, when your stealing ****, why not?

Haha, one of his last posts he mentioned keeping his wheels until he has 3K to blow on the wheels he wants... dont know what was keeping him from just stealing some... apparently its easy as pie, when you have no conscience.

Old 06-04-2005, 05:50 PM
6th Gear

ORIGINAL: brrman

Jest - you come down from the north and I will attack from the west.
We will call it - Moderator Justice.
Sounds like a plan to me. This guy is a joke and needs dealt with.

Quick Reply: new pics of my car with the rs4 bumper