Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

new pics of my car with the rs4 bumper

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2005, 09:13 PM
Administrator
Default RE: new pics of my car with the rs4 bumper

audihere why
and d2a4 i hope u get justice

Old 06-03-2005, 09:34 PM
5th Gear

Hmm, this is sad. I also hate scammers... we work just as hard for our money as every one else... well, except the scammers. I guess that's my point.

Bastards. GL with getting your money... I've been scammed once... kid was 16, and he handed the phone to his dad.. his DAD just screamed at me for 5 minutes, while I piped up -- when he stopped to breath -- just to insult his son... He was a little dirtbag, and the big dirtbag was too retarded to see it. Denial maybe.

Old 06-03-2005, 09:40 PM
1st Gear

This scumbag only 24 years old and he's already full size crook. Anyhow, I am out of $384. It's not a lot of money and it's may not worth it to file a suit against him since he will not have money or not willing to pay back anyway. I am an Application Engineer so I travel quite a bit. Next time I am in Cinci, well, he know what to do.
Ryan

Old 06-03-2005, 09:47 PM
5th Gear

Yeah, just beat the living **** out of his car... that'd learn him.

haha, but seriously, make every effort to get the guy in ****. It's fraud, and he can get into some serious trouble... get a couple other people who have been scammed to give you power of attorney, and present their cases all at the same time, in sort of a mini class action.

I'm ignorant as hell when it comes to legal precedings... so... some or all of what I say above may be impossible, or just not make sense.

But in my head it seems like a good plan.

Old 06-04-2005, 12:10 AM
5th Gear

audihere, what's all this bs about scamming people? now that all these accusations come out, you're silent? this doesn't look too good...a lot of people know a lot about your car....i'd watch out...

Old 06-04-2005, 12:22 AM

i got scammed by a guy in north carolina once when i was 18. so i drove down with some friends took my stuff and some other stuff off his car then knocked on his door and punched him in the face(his reaction= priceless), then we enjoyed the rest of the weekend at the outer banks. i never was sure what to call that trip business or pleasure

i hope next time someone scams me they will be local but i dont mind travel.

dude suck it up take the trip and beat his ***, and strip his car for everything except frame and block (numbers) and share the wealth on the forum.

Old 06-04-2005, 12:22 AM
5th Gear

Thats what I'm sayin!

Dunno about this **** eh? This internet place is shady... you're all suspect!

Old 06-04-2005, 12:24 AM

i cant believe someone would do this. Of all things to mess with u should never mess with someones car. All i have to say is what goes around comes around!

Old 06-04-2005, 12:29 AM
5th Gear

audihere didnt mess with anybodies car... he messed with their wallets.

we're sayin somebody else should mess with his car... hence the "what goes around comes around" ...

Old 06-04-2005, 12:35 AM
5th Gear

iirc he got in trouble for scamming people a long time ago on a couple forums, but was able to keep it quiet enough to remain on the forums..and apparently keep his little enterprise operational for quite a while....strange how long it takes for **** like this to catch up to the scammers...you'd think they'd get busted sooner. i can think of a few things off the top of my head that i'd like to have off audihere's car....if it were me that got scammed, and i lived within a few hundred miles of cinci, i'd be taking a rode trip right now....especially for 400 bucks..****, i'd do it if it was 40 bucks.

Quick Reply: new pics of my car with the rs4 bumper