Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

new pics of my car with the rs4 bumper

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2005, 02:44 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: new pics of my car with the rs4 bumper

But then who the hell are you? Don't pull that trick again Mike.
Ryan

Old 06-07-2005, 02:45 AM
1st Gear

hehe. I like how his name is slick detective....

Old 06-07-2005, 02:57 AM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: PandaXpress

yes very scarey
ORIGINAL: betz470

ok kind of scary howd u figure that one out.

EDIT: i also feel that this is kind of inappropriate information, and if you felt it neccissary for him to know that. It should have been sent in a email to the person who was scammed. Not put on the internet
come on now, it's just a user who created an anonymous account, for obvious reasons. it's not really some "scary" detective who goes around finding personal information....i think he did quite a few people a big favor posting that information

Old 06-07-2005, 04:41 PM
2nd Gear

Damn!! How could I hav missed this thred for so long! To bad to hear D2A4! Did you finally call his parents??? Tell you what..... I know some people in OH and a couple of other places that will take the $300 buck offer for you! PM me. Even if no money involved they owe me a favor up there.

Old 06-07-2005, 07:53 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: bentframe

ORIGINAL: PandaXpress

yes very scarey
ORIGINAL: betz470

ok kind of scary howd u figure that one out.

EDIT: i also feel that this is kind of inappropriate information, and if you felt it neccissary for him to know that. It should have been sent in a email to the person who was scammed. Not put on the internet
come on now, it's just a user who created an anonymous account, for obvious reasons. it's not really some "scary" detective who goes around finding personal information....i think he did quite a few people a big favor posting that information

I think you misunderstood what i was saying. Obviously its a user who created another account so no one knew who he was. lol Its just scary that someone can so easily get information like that and just post is where ever they please. I dont think its right to just post someones personal information on the internet like he did. I dont think his parents had anything to do with stealing stuff. Going to go tell his mommy and daddy? take it up with him not his parents. I think they will believe him over you guys...

Old 06-07-2005, 07:56 PM
4th Gear

DONT call that number, I have feeling its audihere, he has told people, and they will be waiting for your call, i would not call that num...

Old 06-07-2005, 08:38 PM
1st Gear

I am NOT audihere !!

that number is DEFINITLY his parents I CAN GARUNTEE YOU THAT !!

I have spoken to them MYSELF and his step-mom "Dee" definitly seemed concerned when I explained the situation to her...

look, just *67 your number (blocks caller id info from being broadcasted) - dont believe me, do it and test it on you cell

*67 , AND CALL THEM !!!!

even if his parents dont get you your money back (which there is a chance they'll pressure him to do the right thing)
AT THE VERY LEAST you'll make this jerk-off look like a jerk-off in his parents eyes....

best case... moms & pops give him heat & you get another GOOD check
worst case... they look at their son like the theif and crook he is next time he pulls into their driveway and they see that bumper on his car

Old 06-09-2005, 07:16 AM

Correct me PLEASE if I am wrong... his sig picture make the car look like total ***. Like its not presented well at all... and whats up with the ANGEL EYES? Does he want his car to look like a beamer? I heard he screwed some people out of their money too... what a jerk.

Old 06-15-2005, 04:54 PM
1st Gear

I'm the guy from canada that got scammed out of $400 for the K04 turbo... I tried calling the number, but it just goes to that generic answering machine...[>:]

Old 06-15-2005, 07:01 PM

hey how long ago was that I did i talk to you a while back on vortex I almost bought his K04 back then too but the deal just sounded to shady

Quick Reply: new pics of my car with the rs4 bumper