Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

new pics of the my black on black b5

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2006, 03:40 AM
3rd Gear
Default RE: new pics of the my black on black b5

haha so many haters..........

Old 05-12-2006, 03:45 AM
Site Moderator

The car really isnt bad... Its just that huge stripe of tint on the windshield that gets on my nerves.

Old 05-12-2006, 04:03 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: AteUrV8

ORIGINAL: Beer Mod

Hollyfuck you must be like 13...............

1) Take a pic of you DSM and your WRX
2) Add some tech to this form or go the *** away
3) This is not a fuking show and tell put your junk in the photo gallery
4) Stop being a fuking jackass you 12v loving pos

lol. i sense some hate from you. my other pics were in dark lighting, wanted to get some brighter ones.

beer mod is rude. and i put a lot of tech info up, just because i posted pictures doesnt mean i dont post tech stuff as well, lol. you told me that you were a hard core catholic/lutheran (i dont remember exactly) but u sure dont act like it.

its funny how u gotta hate on my car, just be nice dude, youll get a long way in life...
I never told you I was a hard core catholic or anything so stfu......I am not hate on your car because mine is better in every way (we can go to the mod list if you like) AND unlike you I have a fast DSM..

To be honest I think your a spoiled *** poser that doesn't have a DSM or a WRX and if you would just admit it I might like you........na lol

YES I am rude but I'm still one cool as sob Post them pics up boy..............

Old 05-12-2006, 04:05 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: black991.8tq

haha so many haters..........

Just read the BS this kids posts............

Old 05-12-2006, 04:05 AM
3rd Gear

THE CAR IS DROPPED. NEUSPEED RACE SPRINGS AND BILSTEIN SHOCKS, OMGOODNESS THE CAR LOOKS LOWERED IN THE PICS FOR SURE. want pics of the boxes?? or maybe i can get the camera inside the wheel well and take a pic of my shocks, lol...look at the front, their is no fender gap at all...

the subs are 10", i dont like anything but tens. they sound clean.

thanks for the compliments, the car is way dirty in the pics, i didnt feel like washing it tho.

its funny how people jump on the bandwagon of "hate ateurv8" lol. I guarantee if u guys met me in person somewhere we would be way tight.

its funny how some people get assumptions just over a car website.

i say... i have a dsm and rex, and everyone hates me. lol, i get a 12v and everyone hates me. lol. thats so shallow on everybodys part. i would flame back, and i have a lot to flame some of you for but im not really that type of person. being nice to people gets you a long way in life. God rewards..

and my license plate... MOBAUDI... Mob means..."lets go"...."lets get outta here"...."lets mob"... "MOBAUDI"...or Mob Outty...like...lets mob outta here, but i spealt "outty" the way "audi" is spelt.

so it means a couple things i guess... Mob an audi...drive an audi... a big sang where im from if your leaving somewhere is "alright guys im mobbin outty"...meaning im leaving, lol...so i put that on my license plate, but used the spelling AUDI.

its kind of a slang thing i guess...

Old 05-12-2006, 04:12 AM
3rd Gear

Just read the BS this kids posts............
why are my posts BS...cuz ive experienced a lot with cars??

and i like how ur trying to copy me with the black rims on a black car, its funny how the first time i posted pics u were hating on my rims, now i see that your looking for similar ones, lol...dude come on its obvious who the NOOB is.

www.dsmtuners.com www.wrxtuners.com my user names are eclipse96ryder, and AteUrV8 on wrxtuners. Go check out my profiles if u dont believe me.

Old 05-12-2006, 04:21 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: A4 the Quattro

no he has the neuspeed race springs.. but his 12v was so high that it didnt drop as much as my stock sport suspension..

apparantly.. thats the story ..

ive seen your pics...my car is lower, bottom line.

Speed ModsMods - 6 bolt / 4 bolt, block bored .20 over, ARP head studs, Slowboy Racing FMIC w/ short route piping, 3" o2 eliminator turbo back exhaust w/ 3" straight pipe & SBR SS bullet muffler , Ported Evo3 Big 16g, RC 550's, APEXi SAFC2, dejon tool intake, k&n air filter, turboxs HPMBC @ 20psi, ACT 2600, walboro255 fuel pump, heavily ported evo3 exhaust manifold, greddy type s bov, MSD 8.5mm wires, NGK BPR7ES spark plugs, autometer air/fuel and boost guages, all the free mods
Engine Internals6-bolt motor, block bored .20 over, ARP head studs, BRAND NEW MOTOR (bottom end and head)
Suspension Mods215/50/16 kuhmo ecsta 712's *trying to get sponsored by a suspension company, hit me up if you have connections haha*

thats straight from dsmtuners...my mod list. everyone just got OWNED (the motor isnt brand new anymore tho, lol, that was like a year ago)

Old 05-12-2006, 04:22 AM
3rd Gear

Link me to the hating I need to see this..........I never say anything bad about your car in fact it look good (other than the headlights)...... It's posts like 'how do I put a BOV on a 12v' AND 'how does a turbo system work' AND THE FAMOUS ' I have the cleanest B5 on this site' that make me hate on you..........

Your dismissed

Old 05-12-2006, 04:28 AM
2nd Gear

Nice setup on the ecplise... but I must agree, I sense a little adolesence in you, and we're the same age... strange.

Old 05-12-2006, 04:28 AM
3rd Gear

Link me to the hating I need to see this..........I never say anything bad about your car in fact it look good (other than the headlights)...... It's posts like 'how do I put a BOV on a 12v' AND 'how does a turbo system work' AND THE FAMOUS ' I have the cleanest B5 on this site' that make me hate on you..........

Your dismissed

when did i say i wanted a BOV on my 12v?? LOL, I asked what would happen if u put a BOV on an intake pipe on NA motor. LOL, I WAS CURIOUS. I WOULD NEVER DO IT. I HAVE THE PLEASURE OF HEARING MY GREDDY TYPE S (DSM) AND MY STOCK BOV (REX) WHENEVER I WANT TO. I ACTUALLY POSTED THE SAME THING ON DSMTUNERS ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO, IF U WANT ME TO LINK TO IT, I WILL, AND PUNK YOU AGAIN. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME. YOU MAKE ASSUMPTIONS CUZ U CANT ACCEPT THE FACT THAT MY 12V LOOKS TIGHTER THAN YOUR WHACK SAEFWAY DOUGHNUT 1.8 "TURBO" HHAAHAA.

you should bring ur dsm down to AZ, and we should just go for a run, i really want you to see my tail lights of the car "you dont think exists"...ill even meet u halfway..

Quick Reply: new pics of the my black on black b5