Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NEW PEOPLE CLICK HERE!

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2006, 01:54 PM
Zombie Defense Force
Default RE: appoleeze

ORIGINAL: mtr005

we know that u guys know alot about these cars, thats why we come and listen to what u have to say.
but just because we are new to this forum doesnt mean we know nothing about cars or that we are
going to ask stupid *** questions.
well go back a few pages and look at all the n00b posts about stupid things they asked that are asked ever other day

Old 04-07-2006, 02:04 PM
Site Moderator/Ninja

Its not wrong to ask questions & get knowledge.. just do a little research
bec. lots of times, ppl have had the same questions b-4...

Old 04-07-2006, 02:15 PM
Zombie Defense Force

thats the way i feel. this is a forum, you should be able to aske a question. but do a SEARCH first

Old 04-08-2006, 01:56 AM
2nd Gear

bump

Old 04-08-2006, 04:23 AM
2nd Gear

Some advice from a fellow newb...

If you're going to ask a question, just make it clear that you've done your research first. And I'm not talking about just saying "I totally surched for this queztion dudez!1!", I mean reference some previous posts that have dealt with the same topics and demonstrate that you're knowledgeable about the subject you're inquring about.

The problem with searching is it's tough to filter through what advice is good and what's crap/ what specs are legit and which are outdated/ what opinions are informed and which are not. If you're posting to ask for input about a big purchase (which a lot of newb posts are), you're nervous and want assurances that the decision you're making is the right one for you and your specific car, so you don't just want to rely on old posts.

Everyone was a noob at some point...but I get that the veterans get sick of answering the same question again and again. I don't have a solution, I'm just typing out loud...

Old 04-08-2006, 04:31 AM
Site Moderator/Ninja

well said... well said indeeeeed.

Old 04-09-2006, 06:09 PM
2nd Gear

Bump...'cause I wrote that previous post around 2:00 a.m., drunk as a skunk. Damn I'm good...

C'mon, I'm in the PR industry...we're all about the shameless self-promotion :-)

Old 04-13-2006, 02:57 PM
18T
4th Gear

bump!!

Old 04-13-2006, 03:19 PM
Default RE: NEW PEOPLE CLICK HERE!

Wow, does it waste your time that much to look into and say, no BOV's wont work. If it is, then don't read the post.

Everyone has to be a n00b sometime, you can't always know everything. (Some people are a n00b to forums and dont know about search functionality)

I have said this many times but, this is a FORUM, not a KNOWLEDGEBASE. You ask we answer, not "search for it because I dont care"

Old 04-13-2006, 03:26 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: NEW PEOPLE CLICK HERE!

ORIGINAL: InsaneHatter

Wow, does it waste your time that much to look into and say, no BOV's wont work. If it is, then don't read the post.

Everyone has to be a n00b sometime, you can't always know everything. (Some people are a n00b to forums and dont know about search functionality)

I have said this many times but, this is a FORUM, not a KNOWLEDGEBASE. You ask we answer, not "search for it because I dont care"
^^ 2nd that ...

Quick Reply: NEW PEOPLE CLICK HERE!