Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My stock A4 vs. Modded WRX Wagon

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 03:50 AM
Default RE: My stock A4 vs. Modded WRX Wagon

haha

Old 01-29-2007, 04:03 AM
Zombie Defense Force

hey srt4ow ill race you

Old 01-29-2007, 04:20 AM

ORIGINAL: SRT4OWnerwj

hahaha that guy told me to eat a dick...hahah man, thats hilarious. Anyways, whenever that guy wants to run with me let me knw. I love people on here saying bullshit and they dnt know what they are talking about. Gotta watch out for um. I bet he couldnt even tell me what a input shaft is!! hahahaha ******* noob
I'll race you with a stock A4 1.8T. the thing is, it's a special race. each driver has to sit in the driver's seat, and it's a race to see who can roll the rear passenger window down the fastest. good luck with your hand cranks. f*cking noob.

Old 01-29-2007, 04:20 AM
1st Gear

Guys..

If you're going to compare the A4 to a WRX, it has to be STOCK v. STOCK, the WRX will destroy an A4, even a mildly modded A4.

That being said, I would still get the A4 because comfort at a high speed cruise is more important to me than going fast.

Old 01-29-2007, 04:23 AM

the new ones yes but im talking like 02 ish wrx's, and i cant believe you just ******* said something about a window race, your retarded

Old 01-29-2007, 05:03 AM

ORIGINAL: b.hasz

the new ones yes but im talking like 02 ish wrx's, and i cant believe you just ******* said something about a window race, your retarded
yeah, I'm clearly retarded.

Old 01-29-2007, 07:21 AM
5th Gear

**** Ill race the sumbitch too!!!
ORIGINAL: Jeff

hey srt4ow ill race you

Old 01-29-2007, 07:29 AM
3rd Gear

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOODNESS.... NOOBS OF THE SITE ARE MAKING ALLIANCES....

SRT4 boy, Ihad a WRX (2002)that ran a 14.2 COMPLETELY STOCK, 3" turbo back, injen intake, and utec netted me a quality 13.4-13.5 all day long... to get an audi in the low 14's requires good mods (not a ton, but not 2-3).. your the one who said you hate when noobs dont know what theyre talking about but in this moment your the noob that doesnt know what theyre talking about. Audis arent Dodge's where we can just crank the boost and roll. Lol, my car doesnt look like a pissed off lady bug either, and my heated seats and soft leather got me feelin real good when im grippin my leather wheel whilestarin at my woodgrain and lettin my navigation guide me.... and if you ever wanted to throw down on some twisty mountains I cannot even begin to tell you how badly your fwd dodge would get raped. Hands down, my Audi will turn more heads in one day than your srt-4 will in one year.

bamaGTO, like i just quoted, my 02 wrx ran a 14.2 stock, sti's pull off 13.1's all day long, i hardly consider that "barely in the 13's"

Jeff just fire up that 4g63 and let everyone know what the superior 4 cylinder motor is, period! If anyone argues against that than your just embarrassing yourself.

B.HASZ - Your straight retarded. You have been told more than 50 times that your taking a horrible route with your car, you come on here and ask the stupidest noob questions ever, than you dont listen to anyones answer and claim that dtec is gonna be the way to go, you're wrong just swallow your pride and admit it. And please, I take offense being an ex-wrx owner when some noob like yourself tries to tell me that he "raced" a low 14 second car in a mid 16 second car and "he barely caught you" Trust me, I have been in both stock vehicles and a stock wrx would make your stock 1.8 lick its *****, cuz your car just has none in stock form.

DSM pulls out of garage... everybody run.

Old 01-29-2007, 10:42 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: Jeff

hey srt4ow ill race you
haha jeff.

Old 01-29-2007, 01:10 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: AteUrV8

Lol, my car doesnt look like a pissed off lady bug either, and my heated seats and soft leather got me feelin real good when im grippin my leather wheel whilestarin at my woodgrain and lettin my navigation guide me....
Just an addition to this.......

Our cars don't fall apart at 100k or less either!!!!!!!!

Been there, done that...Imports FTW!!!

Quick Reply: My stock A4 vs. Modded WRX Wagon