Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My New Audi .. what you guys think

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2006, 11:15 PM
Default RE: My New Audi .. what you guys think

Man but if you get rid of that tach then you cant win the one upper contest. You know some one is like well mines louder, yeah but mine dosn't sound like a pissed off bumble bee, but mines faster, WEll i got a ****** 5" tach so you can shut the hell up!!!! you know those kinda conversations with all the ricers out there.

Old 09-05-2006, 11:23 PM
5th Gear

lol you said what do you think, so i told you, im not dissin your ride just giving my oppinion and its not like it was a page long list it was the few things that really jump out and say RICE, get rid of those things and it will be sick lookin
ORIGINAL: 97AudiRS4

ORIGINAL: BadLuckAudi

Why do people always come on here and ask for everyone's opinions then as soon as someone says something negative (and not even in a rude way, just in a "ehh... i don't like ____" sort of way IN RESPONSE TO THEM ASKING WHAT THEY LIKE OR DON"T LIKE!!!!!) they get overly defensive and bitchy. I don't get it.

I agree wiht you guy my bad ..its jus hard to understand why someone would make a list uno

Old 09-05-2006, 11:36 PM
Site Moderator

I think its extremely ugly. And I mean that in the rudest way possible...

Haha.. Just kidding, its not that ugly... Did you get a carfax report on that bling?

Old 09-05-2006, 11:48 PM
1st Gear

umm....i dont kno if anyone else has recognized the parts on this car(grill,rims,body kit etc.) is all from Ebay....no offense to the owner but i think the car is goin 2 start falling apart pretty soon.....those Ebay parts dont hold up all that well! Be Careful!

Old 09-05-2006, 11:52 PM
4th Gear

Its different, its blue I like it. BUT lose the taillights, RS4 badge and get some better muffler tips to compliment that bling.

Old 09-06-2006, 12:00 AM
1st Gear

so lemme get this straight a grill can fall apart and youve tracked my rims to ebay haha .. as for the body kit its erebuni.. i didnt know a polyurethane body kit could fall apart. i dno if i like the headlights besides the fact the a shop custom fit an hid kit to the projector headlight but i try to stay away from chrome head lights and tails.. i like the grill because its different .. i have the origonal tails witht the car im going to smoke them this weekend i think .. and im prolly gonna buy a turbo timer also

haha i apreciate the comments and burns as well

and has anybody smoked their own tails also

tahks guys

Old 09-06-2006, 12:51 AM

I sort of like the color, very S4-ish. Did the previous owner really put an RS4 badge on it? Wow. Debadge it definitely, that's just nuts. Swapping tail lights is a good move. There are posts and probably some DIYs for smoking tails here and on audiworld. I agree that there's too much chrome, scale it back a bit if you like it but personally I would remove if ya could.

Do you know what performance mods were done on the car? A new paint job and timing belt makes it a fair deal keeping in mind it is almost 10 years old. What is this about stock tires?

Anyway, GL and welcome.

Old 09-06-2006, 01:07 AM
5th Gear

its way too ricey for my tastes. you need sunglasses just looking at it. the grille looks horrible and the tach is way too big. im not too fond of the body kit either. there are way too many miles and it is automatic. not something i would have picked but everyones tastes are different. i do like the color tho.

Old 09-06-2006, 02:19 AM
18T
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: Jeff

wow lots of shinny parts
+1

Bit too shiny. Id love your car if it had lets say.. an rs4 grill, normal tails, and b5 rs4 rep wheels.

oh and that rs4 badge has to go buddy..sorry your now making less than 100hp at the wheels with all that bling bling. when you get to 400hp then you can stick that badge on there and i wont flame ya. deal?

Old 09-06-2006, 02:51 AM
2nd Gear

This one of those displays of automotive ineptitude that make people kringe when they see.

Bro sale the wheels, lights(front/rear), ginormous tach, and get some OE parts with money. S4 wheels would look nice with that color, and that not to tragically riced out body kit. I think you do that you'll have made out pretty well. Personally for me in my currnet situation, I would have kept the bike.

Quick Reply: My New Audi .. what you guys think