Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My f*cking car got keyed today!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2007, 07:15 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: My f*cking car got keyed today!!!!!

haha i got a 9mm in my glove box, its not loaded but whatev

Old 11-10-2007, 07:17 PM

That scratch ain't coming out. I use my bikes more then my cars and got a paging alarm for my TL1000 that can be made to page me but not activate the alarm so i can see exactly wat is being doen 2 my baby. Might be a worthwhile investment 4 ur car. Luckily 4 me everytime my alarm went off it was something innocent,i don't wanna imagine what would happen if i caught someone keying it or tipping it.

Old 11-10-2007, 07:18 PM
I'm make believe

ORIGINAL: Noobinator

you got picked on alot in HS didnt you?

Old 11-10-2007, 07:23 PM
SoCal Crew Member

lol dont those paging systems only work up to like 2 miles for the expensive ones?

Old 11-10-2007, 07:39 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: cincyTT

you got picked on alot in HS didnt you?
That sucks about your car ..The gun is a little extreme a bat at the most.

Old 11-10-2007, 07:42 PM
2nd Gear

sorry bout you car, that one door can most likely be repainted for less than your deductible...

it sux but this day and age if u caught them and hit them with a bat, u would probably be the one in jail...

Old 11-10-2007, 09:48 PM

That sucks! I guess it's good they didn't key the whole car... Oddly, I just discovered a funny square-shaped dent on my rear bumper, and figured out that it matches my neighbor who parks her Expedition opposite my car in the garage (back-to-back). I wanted to go say something, but it's not very noticeable, and she's totally nice...so, I decided to take the high road for now. If I get another "square," however...

Old 11-11-2007, 12:17 AM
4th Gear

... you need to chill out dude

Old 11-11-2007, 05:09 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: brightside06

ORIGINAL: DLN984

Its all a result of immaturity and jealousy that they are not able to own something so nice. If they did they would understand the "common respect" that car enthusists have when it comes to our rides.
amen
All the way, I hate when people think cars are cars people are always opening their doors into my Audi at the store. I once had some lady open her door into mine right in front of me she didn't even say sorry she was like, its no big deal, no big deal WTF she didn't even say sorry

sorry about the door, I know how you feel,I had my window broken in myJeep, I was pissed for days.

Old 11-11-2007, 03:13 PM

ORIGINAL: prosperousJ

ORIGINAL: brightside06

ORIGINAL: DLN984

Its all a result of immaturity and jealousy that they are not able to own something so nice. If they did they would understand the "common respect" that car enthusists have when it comes to our rides.
amen
All the way, I hate when people think cars are cars people are always opening their doors into my Audi at the store. I once had some lady open her door into mine right in front of me she didn't even say sorry she was like, its no big deal, no big deal WTF she didn't even say sorry

sorry about the door, I know how you feel,I had my window broken in myJeep, I was pissed for days.
If there was any damage i woulda demanded payment,her insurance card or woulda called the cops just to be a dick. Don't ever tell me its no big deal with my vehicles if you don't have good health insurance. I work 50+ hours a week, got to school full time and fly on Sunday just so i can afford my toys,hobbies and lifestyle. I'm sure the rest of you agree the vehicles you drive weren't handed to you, they were earned.

Quick Reply: My f*cking car got keyed today!!!!!