Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My F***ing car got keyed

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2006, 07:07 PM
Default RE: My F***ing car got keyed

the problem is like the UK children cant be corrected like a slap round the lug hole so they can get away with murder and they do[:@], bring back the birch and the chair I say we are getting way too soft

Old 11-01-2006, 07:12 PM
1st Gear

I like the idea of having some younger friends mess them up... that seems like the easiest way to solve this.

PS. I almost had a similar problem at my school. My friend drive a B5 just like mine but with some significant differences (mine has aftermarket rims) and hers got keyed. She thought the kids mighta got our cars confused but im still key free. And im 17 so if some kids did key my car... well u kno.

Old 11-01-2006, 07:19 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: avant80@2.6
bring back the birch and the chair I say we are getting way too soft
AMEN

Old 11-01-2006, 07:22 PM
1st Gear

If all else fails, wait til they are old enough And we'll get a few Audi members to go ruff them up a little bit.

Hahaha yeah well have a freakin army after them....

Chaos92287,hey man I live in NH but...my dads a US airways captain and I get tickets for nottthhhing,haha so if you wana take a lil vay-k to NH then ill fly you up..lol

Old 11-01-2006, 07:55 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: jereme

If all else fails, wait til they are old enough And we'll get a few Audi members to go ruff them up a little bit.

Hahaha yeah well have a freakin army after them....

Chaos92287,hey man I live in NH but...my dads a US airways captain and I get tickets for nottthhhing,haha so if you wana take a lil vay-k to NH then ill fly you up..lol
Perfect .... Heres a to do list then
1Capture
2Sedate
3Send to Korea preferably to this address The Sweatshop- 2239 Albrine rd and cloth them in clothes that state in Korean Cheapest workers in town will work for free .. This might take some thinking out , but you'd probraly never see them again... Hey If their parents don't care what they are doing why should they care if they are in Korea right ..?

Old 11-01-2006, 07:56 PM
5th Gear

lol sure thing. im actually heading up to NY for christmas break so if you wana pay for the ticket i'd be more than happy to stop by NH and take care of ur little problem

Old 11-05-2006, 05:16 AM
1st Gear

whatever you do don't end up behind bars with a 300lbs roomate named bubba with a sign on your a$$ saying [sm=hia.gif]...

Seriously... if they are minors and you can prove who did it you may be able to sue the parents...some states hold the parents responsible for everything. You definately need to sqaush it because your car is going to get worse and worse costing you $$$ and stress

Old 11-05-2006, 03:03 PM
1st Gear

beat them till they are blue. someone keyed my car this month too man, someone around my apartment complex because i took their parking spot. yet it is first come parking so i didnt really take it. i dont kno who did it or i would knock on their door and break their nose when they answered. if you know its them just physically hurt them, its all that will satisfy you plus show the rest of the lil punks not to **** with you. sorry if anyone disagrees with my theory but i have no tolerance when it comes to vandalizing someones car.

Old 11-06-2006, 04:27 PM
1st Gear

yeah i have no tolerance either,some stuff happened this weekend.....im not gonna go into details but...it shouldn't be a problem anymore

Old 11-06-2006, 11:04 PM
1st Gear

You really should plan something elaborate for this one. Find out if they take the bus or walk home from school. Do they all walk together? Do they live in the same area? Find out their route home and hide, wait, PUT ON THE SKI MASK, and kung-POW. Beat *** and DO NOT GET CAUGHT.

This idea may lead to many more car keyings but as long as your *** beatings keep up they will soon stop.

If you want them to stop immediatly simply go to their houses and give their parents the $3000 quote you just got from the shop. Tell them their sons were caught on tape and will be prosecuted if they do not pay. Tell the parents that the police will split the bill evenly between all of the parents involved just to make it sound more believable. Even if they dont agree it will scare the **** out of them and they will let the punks know.

Quick Reply: My F***ing car got keyed