Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My F***ing car got keyed

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2006, 02:51 PM
1st Gear
Default My F***ing car got keyed

So me and my buddies are having a problem with these punk *** kids in my town. There15 and 16 and we want nothing to do with them,but of course they have to act like tough guys so one day me and my buddies put them in there place..But now the problem is none of me and my buddies can park our cars ANYWHERE. The kids dont have the sack to do anything when were around so they've just been keying our cars.It starting to get outa hand, so far my buddies civic with a brand new paint job got keyed up and down,then my buddies truck and now my car. Of course were 18 and 19 so its hard to touch them....but the police wont a thing either so...what would you guys do..?

Old 10-31-2006, 02:58 PM
LME
1st Gear
Default RE: My F***ing car got keyed

Key their eyeballs.

-edit-
That was a joke. A bad one.

Honestly, I would stick a camera on it somewhere, catch them in the act on video.

Other than that or a garage, I don't know what you CAN do. It's not like you can lay a smackdown on 'em.

Old 10-31-2006, 03:00 PM
1st Gear

man i would lovvveee to but i have a feeling that the battle is gonna grow and my cars gonna get even worse

Old 10-31-2006, 03:01 PM
4th Gear

Video Surveilance.

Catch them in the act, then the cops will do something.

Old 10-31-2006, 03:16 PM
Site Moderator

Steal their candy when they go trick-or-treating tonight. That'll show those tuff guys.

Old 10-31-2006, 03:38 PM
3rd Gear

SKI MASK

Old 10-31-2006, 03:39 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: onepoint8tee

Steal their candy when they go trick-or-treating tonight. That'll show those tuff guys.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Go to a Hunting store and get skunk urine, then go to the toy store and get a super soaker, then hide in the bushes next to the car with a video camera, then post the video on you tube and put a link on here .. just be sure to edit the video of the spraying of the urine before giving it to the police ..

Old 10-31-2006, 03:42 PM
1st Gear

haha i like the urine idea...but i guess i never really thought about a camera.its just hard cause it always happens at school,and i just found out about 15 minutes ago my buddies new 300zx got keyed at shool today to.WTF

Old 10-31-2006, 03:49 PM
LME
1st Gear

Is he driving a 300zx to public school? College?

Dude it sucks, but a lot of kids are just jealous.

Old 10-31-2006, 03:53 PM
1st Gear

Hmmm where did he get this 300zx because they dont make then new anymore =P or was it just new to him kinda thing... Whats with our Audis getting $@#$%@# this month. My car got a good ding in the back and some otehr guy got his side all mashed up. Oct is not a good month for Audi's.
ORIGINAL: jereme

haha i like the urine idea...but i guess i never really thought about a camera.its just hard cause it always happens at school,and i just found out about 15 minutes ago my buddies new 300zx got keyed at shool today to.WTF

Quick Reply: My F***ing car got keyed