Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My car had a Flood!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2005, 05:39 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: My car had a Flood!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMN IT! WE LOSE AN HOUR!
man, i'm definatly going to sleep. hope it works out droo, and definatly get to that carpet ASAP. 2night will be hell, trying to get it out as it rains... and you'll also want a buddy to help. You may only have to lift the wet part of the carpet up, and drop a humidifyer in the car if you have one, or just a fan i guess. but you definatly don't want any mould in the car.. bad air to breathe man.

BF, the 'audiforums.com' blended into the car looks really cool. and the tire too

Old 04-03-2005, 05:47 AM
5th Gear

aaaaw, check, you noticed! ...i knew you loved me......there's one more thing in my sig. it's pretty hard to see....

Old 04-03-2005, 02:10 PM
1st Gear

ok this morning i just checked the drainage. It seems to be clear. I got a cup of water and poured it into the hole under the sun roof when it was opened. and I can see the water coming out the hole at the hinge area. so now im clueless.

Old 04-03-2005, 02:32 PM
3rd Gear

I noticed it the first time you posted. I wondered how you got the tire sig... very subtle.

Old 04-03-2005, 02:55 PM
1st Gear

i had a similar problem with my old car and i dont even know if my audi has this but with my old car it was a piece of rubber that covered a lock on the body of the car.. if that makes sense? nothing would get wet but the floor..

Old 04-03-2005, 08:12 PM
1st Gear

i had this same problem it i you have installed anything through the firewall its prob that if you open you hood look to the right in the back there is a black rubberseal mine was not put back after somone installed my **** from best buy. If you look where your foot rest is on next to the clutch you will see that it is leaking there if its not that its prob the sunroof

Old 04-03-2005, 08:33 PM
5th Gear

How come everybody kept saying b pillar, singular... umm, like you stuffed paper towels in your b pillar... checked the base of the b pillar and it was dry... you check the other side? like imola said, path of least resistance... it would leak down one, without leaking down the other. But yeah, i'm with most other people, in guessing sunroof is the cause. And check meant a de-humidifier. :P hahahaha

Old 04-03-2005, 09:38 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: ImolaS4

I wondered how you got the tire sig... very subtle.
i've taken a couple college courses for photoshop so i know it pretty well..that's all textbox editing though, nothing fancy really

Old 04-03-2005, 09:45 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: bentframe

i've taken a couple college courses for photoshop so i know it pretty well..that's all textbox editing though, nothing fancy really
Excellent work!

Old 04-04-2005, 12:37 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: headshok2002

How come everybody kept saying b pillar, singular... umm, like you stuffed paper towels in your b pillar... checked the base of the b pillar and it was dry... you check the other side? like imola said, path of least resistance... it would leak down one, without leaking down the other. But yeah, i'm with most other people, in guessing sunroof is the cause. And check meant a de-humidifier. :P hahahaha
lol... c'mon, fight water with water right?
mmm, we assumed it was coming from one pillar... cause he noticed water coming from one pillar.

the only other cause i can think of if it's not the firewall mentioned eariler, is the AC leaking... don't know dick about this, sorry bud

BF, i can only see the tire and the audiforums.com glare... what else is there?

Quick Reply: My car had a Flood!!!!!!!!!!!