Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My AUDI RALLY!!! Video + Pics

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2007, 05:21 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: My AUDI RALLY!!! Video + Pics

wow that's too cool man! looks like so much fun. i wish i had the money right now to be able to mess around a little bit and ave some real fun with my car without worrying about breakin **** but i'm a starving college kid, so i guess i'll have to wait haha.
great pics!

Old 09-24-2007, 06:11 PM
Zombie Defense Force

i just realized your in boulder co. im from denver so not to far away. where did you do this rally?

Old 09-24-2007, 07:07 PM
1st Gear

oh nice man, CO is awesome lol, but yeah this was at the C.O.R.E. track by Deer Trail (Exit 328 on I-70) here is the site with the map of the track http://www.coloradooffroadextreme.co...llytracks.html

Old 09-24-2007, 08:35 PM
1st Gear

You talking about the same track they do those crazy *** truck races on in Otay? That would be insane in an audi the way those tracks are set up...very hilly..
You are a badass btw.

Old 09-24-2007, 10:25 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: The Russian

really? where's it at? cuz my parents have a house in newport, and i visit them every once in a while.
ORIGINAL: what?

You talking about the same track they do those crazy *** truck races on in Otay? That would be insane in an audi the way those tracks are set up...very hilly..
You are a badass btw.
yea im talking about the one in otay. where do you live in sd?

russian if you take your car there youd be insane its got jumps and stuff hahaha

Old 09-24-2007, 10:53 PM
3rd Gear

hahaha that's great. That's what I can call FUN!

Old 09-24-2007, 11:45 PM

WOW!!!!!

Inspires me to want to put paddle tires on my old A4 and head for the sand dunes!!

You are my hero, man!

I can't afford any mods on my current A4, let alone afford a project like this. But you've given me something to shoot for down the road. Thanks for sharing.

Old 09-25-2007, 12:03 AM
1st Gear

haha yeah, if any of you CO guys wanna tag along, we are hoefully going to go back there sometime soon, once i get my oil pan all patched up and skidplates on it (to prevent further bottom dammage)

Old 09-25-2007, 12:49 AM
2nd Gear

hey just wondering if you got insurance/registration on your little project here, or you take it on a flatbed or what u do. been thinkin about buying a POS car and doing a little rally action in it..

Old 09-25-2007, 01:25 AM
1st Gear

yeah man its registered and insured, going to be driving it a good bit during the winter cuz of the AWD, I got a quote from Geico.com for $82/mo ($420 for 6 months) so now i'm just eating at home for all of the meals and that saves me enough money to have the car.. cuz think about it you pay ~$8.00 per meal if you go to some decent fast food place not liek McDonnalds, and say you eat out for two meals a day, thats $8x14, thats $120 a week... right now just shopping at king supepr i only spend about $25/ week and just cook at home, and there ya go thats one months insurance payment saved right there, even leaves some money for beer lol, and hopefully i'll get a job at discount tire soon, and that will bring in some more $$$, cuz right now i'm runnign on my budget that i earned this summer working at a lexus dealership. its totally worth it, i figured i'd rather insure the car and have fun drivign it rather than spend $500 on a chip to make it faster and not be able to driv it ya know?

Quick Reply: My AUDI RALLY!!! Video + Pics