Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My A4 vs. Focus w/75 shot

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2006, 01:59 AM
5th Gear
Default RE: My A4 vs. Focus w/75 shot

lol didnt you know that focus' are european
ORIGINAL: fenderstrat1184

anyone else notice that the focus had europlates??? i dunno, but i just find that funny

Old 05-30-2006, 02:41 AM
2nd Gear

touche.

Old 05-30-2006, 12:37 PM

the clutch you should get is the southbend OFE disk with the SS pressure plate definetly worth the money its a little stiff but I love it

ORIGINAL: prodrive

ORIGINAL: miked

You'll want to get a new clutch too.
You see ,I have a lot of mods to do .. I spend a lot for the BBS's and the wheels last month so I am thinking to buy the ATP manifold and the clutch after installing the elim.kit

There is another question in my mind 'which clutch' should I buy and what stage '3 or 4' ?

Old 05-30-2006, 01:56 PM
3rd Gear

anyone else notice that the focus had europlates??? i dunno, but i just find that funny
LOL, accually what you said is funny because they are in Turkey, so it's a turkish plate

Old 05-30-2006, 02:05 PM
3rd Gear

Forget about 1/4 mile, if you have stock clutch.

I have Southbend OFE SS stage 4. I even have problems sometimes. I slipped it couple of times.

If you want to keep your stock clutch for a while, only race you can do on highways. Dont plan to lanch from full stop. I guarantee you'll slip it in 1st and 2nd gear for sure.

Ones you slip, it takes about a week to heal.

Old 05-30-2006, 06:21 PM

ORIGINAL: aRIf

LOL, accually what you said is funny because they are in Turkey, so it's a turkish plate
haha..I agree arif about the europlates ..we both have europlates if you look carefully.

Old 05-30-2006, 06:39 PM

ORIGINAL: aRIf

Forget about 1/4 mile, if you have stock clutch.

I have Southbend OFE SS stage 4. I even have problems sometimes. I slipped it couple of times.

If you want to keep your stock clutch for a while, only race you can do on highways. Dont plan to lanch from full stop. I guarantee you'll slip it in 1st and 2nd gear for sure.

Ones you slip, it takes about a week to heal.
I am stock, I keep stock clutch for a month after istalling elim.kit.I was thinking the stage 3 but I changed my mind ,still slipping with stage 4 ? damn.

Old 05-30-2006, 06:51 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Papachristou
however i did pull up next to a kia rio hatchback with chrome hubcaps, huge exhaust, a ginormous wing and a five inch monster tach and shift light (it was a manual shift auto anyhow i pulled up next to him and axed him to race but he just looked scared and rolled up his window haha, i wouldnt have wasted the gas anyway
dude, are you kidding? those chrome hubbies gave him - 20lbs; 'ginormous wing' gave him 30hp; monster tach made his engine rev free; that shift light made his car as good as manual!!!! And yea, you would've wasted gas getting smoked by a kia!!! LOL

uhh... this probably isn't necessary, but I'm being sarcastic..... [:'(]

Old 05-31-2006, 06:39 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: Papachristou

I beat a ralliart lancer last night with at least exhaust (162hp, 162ft/lbs stock). He blamed it on his uphill launch, even though he's the one to challenge me.
thats funny ****... these cars just arent that fast off the line but will get it on the highway...

however i did pull up next to a kia rio hatchback with chrome hubcaps, huge exhaust, a ginormous wing and a five inch monster tach and shift light (it was a manual shift auto anyhow i pulled up next to him and axed him to race but he just looked scared and rolled up his window haha, i wouldnt have wasted the gas anyway

Well I for one have alway said you need to start off small. HAHAHAHAHA thats a great story.

Old 05-31-2006, 07:02 AM
2nd Gear

ya our cars are slow as *****..but they look pretty

Quick Reply: My A4 vs. Focus w/75 shot