Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My a4, friends a6, m3 and police lol

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2006, 04:56 AM
2nd Gear
Default My a4, friends a6, m3 and police lol

me and my friend are going to T.G.I. Fridays for meeting because we had a servers meeting also we both work there. well we stop at a redlight about a mile awayfrom work and decide to race like idiots because after today i will never street race again. anyways, his 2.7t a6 tip and my a4 we went head to head in start but around 80mhp he was about a bumper ahead of me. well we slow down then someone is at my tail and flashing their highbeams at me so i pass my friend, and get on the right lane then i look at the car it is a m3 not the newer models it was the 95-96 body. he passed by me and so did my friends a6, well they both stop at a redlight m3 on left, a6 2.7t on right lane and i was behind my friend waiting for the light to go green. while i am waiting i rev my motor behind them, light goes green after not even a second when the light went green there was a flashing cop car behind the m3. pullled the m3 over, me and my friend got away and i was shitting my pants. well storys not over. after our meeting in tgi firdays, when i was walking towards the door i seen a table of 3 people with bunch of tickets on their tables talking. next thing u know its the kid who was driving the m3. he said the cop got him for careless driving, clocked him at 75 mph at 55mph. and got him for street racing. i hope the kid gets a good *** lawyer. from now on learned my lesson,never street racing again. but i was happy that i kept up with the A6)

Old 11-13-2006, 05:18 AM
5th Gear
Default RE: My a4, friends a6, m3 and police lol

lol ya that sucks. careless driving is a $140 ticket over here and 75 in a 55 is $250 so that sux big time. i wonder who he was racing before he caught up to you guys

Old 11-13-2006, 10:35 AM
4th Gear

Yeah I wanna top my car out... But if a cop pulls me over at 130 + Im prolly just gonna sh*t myself and keep driving out of fear lol.

But I have already done a little street racing with friends, but I'm afraid to fly around in and out of cars at 120, but some friends I know got the ***** to do it.... 2800$ atm for insurance, so if I get a ticket it'd be near 3k + ..... not to mention the ticket, I cant afford that!

Old 11-13-2006, 11:07 AM
2nd Gear

fly around in and out of cars at 120, but some friends I know got the ***** to do it...
You should be afraid bc that is fvcking stupid! Weaving in and out of cars at any speed is not safe in a stock car.....in a race car that would be a diff story.

It isn't ***** it takes.....it is the lack of a brain.

Old 11-13-2006, 12:23 PM
5th Gear

lol ya i've been guilty of lacking in brains on more than one occasion. but u wana see the all time brainless antics check this vid out: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...5+vs+rs4&hl=en i would never even think bout doing that

Old 11-13-2006, 12:57 PM
4th Gear

Well fastest I've gone on a basic road is 100.... On the highway ive prolly hit 110, but I only do that if its 100% clear and I know I have control of the car and I'm not in danger... I'm trying to find an empty street or big parking lot to race my friends, there are backroads in my town and im sure I can find one where no humans actually go, so that'd be fun but meh... I know my limits and I don't plan on pushing them, not worth the consequences or end results.

Safe > Risk [&:]

Old 11-13-2006, 01:22 PM
5th Gear

highway at 3 in the morning is when i usually test the cars limits. I-10 is absolutely dead around here at that time. and theres some beach roads leading to some remote crappy beach that no one uses. most retarded design scheme ever for roads but i love it. its like a mile straight away then a bunch of curves than another mile straighaway goin in like the opposite direction back where you came from then more twisties and then another 2 mile straighaway in again the opposite direction going to the beach. thats where i do most of my racing against buddies and stuff. i've topped out at 138 but idont recommend it

Old 11-13-2006, 05:09 PM

I live in Montana, and although we DO have a speed limit, 135mph on the drive here from seattle was what I'd let my car get up to, in the rain. I am also running Goodyear Eagle F1's... extremely awesome wet weather traction tires. The only problem with driving that fast at night here is that there are deer EVERYWHERE, and the last thing I want to do is hit one. Daylight usually isnt so bad, assuming you are out of town a ways. I'll see what the ol' 2.8Q-tip will reach one of these days, as soon as I actually leave Billings Ctiy Limits in my car.

Old 11-13-2006, 05:14 PM
4th Gear

At 100 your steering wheel feels alot looser, kinda a scary feeling... At 110 I start getting nervous about pushing it more, I know nothing will happen, since its 100% clear but its still nuts Ill do it sometime or another though

Old 11-13-2006, 05:20 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: ProOnThaSnow

I live in Montana, and although we DO have a speed limit, 135mph on the drive here from seattle was what I'd let my car get up to, in the rain. I am also running Goodyear Eagle F1's... extremely awesome wet weather traction tires. The only problem with driving that fast at night here is that there are deer EVERYWHERE, and the last thing I want to do is hit one. Daylight usually isnt so bad, assuming you are out of town a ways. I'll see what the ol' 2.8Q-tip will reach one of these days, as soon as I actually leave Billings Ctiy Limits in my car.
LOOOOVE my 2.8 Tip on the highway, it gets chugging right along. Made a trip from upstate NY to central CT last weekend, and lemme tell ya, people in CT/Mass know how to haul ***. Had my buddy's radar detector, and I averaged between 90-100 mph most of the way. Few close calls with the super-troopers on the Thruway.

Pro, you chipped? I'm assuming you are if you're getting to 135, I think thats where the speed governor kicks in.

And for the record...I topped out at 115mph at Watkins Glen....which is NOT all that fast, but fast enough to appreciate how slim a margin for error you have at high speeds. If you're moving that fast, you better be in a straight line, don't even think of trying to pull triple digits around a curve on public streets.

Quick Reply: My a4, friends a6, m3 and police lol