Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My A4 is a cop magnet

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2007, 10:26 PM
Default RE: My A4 is a cop magnet

flickr pictures from today, shoulda pulled the plates before taking them becuase blanking them out makes the picture look like crap

http://www.flickr.com/photos/10720547@N06/

Old 07-29-2007, 11:11 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

ORIGINAL: tdn

the fact that you agreed to that cyberlogic is hilarious.

ORIGINAL: cyberlogicx

'upstanding citizen'
explain, please.
Ahhh, well the "Upstanding Citizen" license here in Massachusetts is the Class A Licence to Carry high-capacity firearms. When I show the police my drivers license, I always show them that as well, because it's hard to get, and it shows that you're a responsible, law-abiding citizen so a cop is less likely to give you a ticket for something small. Obviously, it doesn't mean that I can get away with going 120 in a 45 zone, but since all the local police know me and my car, I'm not going to get pulled for rolling through a stop sign and junk.

And as far as my euro tag goes, I don't mind it on my car, since that's my nickname for my fiancee anyway, but I do enjoy it more when she 'wears' it if you know what I mean

Old 07-30-2007, 12:41 AM
4th Gear

i feel you man, today i got pulled over because i went into the lane were there was a riced out RX-7, the cop clocked him from a distance, i changed into the left lane and the RX-7 went to the right. cop comes out after the RX-7 sees me in the left lane and decides im the one he probably clocked, viola i get a 71 in 45 ticket while im on court supervision. cop was pretty much a dick, not a big one but def full of himself. i think its safe to say cops in uniform suck,

Old 01-28-2008, 06:51 PM
1st Gear

I got pulled by a damn biker cop in my A4... 10 over on a PA turnpike w/ no traffic...155 bucks later....shulda brake checked n put him head over !!! [/align]

Old 01-28-2008, 07:00 PM
6th Gear

^^^bad idea, I think you'd have to deal with a little more than $155 for making a cop crash.

And thanks for digging up the thread.

Old 01-28-2008, 08:51 PM
Tech Slut

im putting some serious thought into joinning up with the statee's... but i wont fvck with audi's just because of the softspot I have... but anything ricey or done wrong will be fun to let em know... "here's your tickets and by the way... your altezzas look like poop on a stick"

Old 01-28-2008, 10:09 PM
2nd Gear

haha nicee. i was readin this thread cause my car is a cop magnet too. before i did any mods to the car i got 5 tickets. most of which i gotta say i deserve, but i got a few bs ones too. my first was no turn signal, which was bs casue i did blink it once, which i thought was good enuf, then a really bad speeding ticket, which i deserve, but c'mon it was 2:30 in the morning, then one for no front plate, which was bs cause i reported it missing and he still gave me a ticket, while i was parked. then a no seat belt which i have the horrible habit of not wearing when i drive locally, and no proof of insurance, which those two were dropped.

now on my car i have straight piped exhaust, 20%tints and the plate is in the window(which is excuseable casue of the damage to the bumper)and havent gotten pulled over once *knock on wood* and ive passed plenty of cops reciently. kinda weird.[&:]

Old 01-28-2008, 10:15 PM
3rd Gear

Tonight is "resurrect a thread night"

I've never been pulled over for nothing. Got a DUI6 years ago and I was drunk, got a speeding ticket last summerand I was speeding. If cops are dicks where you live dont do s*** that gets their attention. You won't be saying F the police if you need them to save your a$$.

Old 01-28-2008, 10:17 PM

ORIGINAL: yumunsky

hey **** happens when youre young and drive a nice car... its a gift and a curse.
/especially if youre a minority
//well worth the price

now wtf do either of these have anything to do with getting pulled over? the cop noticed he was a different race or w/e in the dark? damnnn must be a good cop, rediculous

Old 01-28-2008, 10:19 PM
2nd Gear

o i got no problem with cops, esp. casue i have a dt. helpin me out right now, and i think thats the reason i stopped gettin pulled over so much too, i just chilled the fvck out while driving.

Quick Reply: My A4 is a cop magnet