Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My A4 is a cop magnet

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2007, 02:41 AM
Default My A4 is a cop magnet

Apparently it must be since I've gotten pulled over four times in my a4 but never got pulled over before someone ran into the side of my wrx in the middle of the road becuase turn signals and stop signs apparently don't apply to some people

1st time: Picked up my cell phone while I was stopped at a red light, wham.
2nd time: Supposedly speeding on the highway, got a seatbelt violation even though I was wearing my seatbelt
3rd time: Tonight, I didn't turn off my highbeams quick enough, then I ended up getting a no front plate violation. (no joke, I didn't turn off my high beams quick enough when I saw another car and I got pulled over.
4th time: Officer said I blew through a red light when I came to a full stop and turned right on red. Great. just freaking great.

(this is all in a matter of a month mind you)

I love getting little **** tickets that can't be disputed becuase then I just get to spend money on them.

/vent

Old 07-28-2007, 03:05 AM
Default RE: My A4 is a cop magnet

that sucks dude. hopefully you're getting all your bad luck with cops for the next few years out of the way right now.

Old 07-28-2007, 03:28 AM

Pics of this cop magent?

That sucks though.

Old 07-28-2007, 03:49 AM
1st Gear

hey **** happens when youre young and drive a nice car... its a gift and a curse.
/especially if youre a minority
//well worth the price

Old 07-28-2007, 05:11 AM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

I have to try to get pulled over in my car. I blew a red light that was red for two full seconds and all I got was a verbal.

Old 07-28-2007, 09:39 AM

ORIGINAL: cyberlogicx

I have to try to get pulled over in my car. I blew a red light that was red for two full seconds and all I got was a verbal.
dude, thats awersome!

I've been pulled over for speeding twice this month (for 29 mph over and 12 mph over) and no tickets or warnings!! [8D]

Old 07-28-2007, 02:19 PM

I was going to wash and wax it and take some pictures but it is downpouring right now.

Its a 97 silver a4 with 25% tints on the back 3 and 35% in the front. I don't feel half bad, my friend with a mercedes and one with a jaguar also got pulled over last night around the same time I did.

But seriously was it really necessary to give me a no front plate ticket, the front plate looks stupid on the car imo

Old 07-28-2007, 02:25 PM
4th Gear

If its the law then you got to do it or suffer the consequences. I am just assuming but how young are you & your friends? (teens) Deff. going to contribute to the cops harassing all of you.

Old 07-28-2007, 02:33 PM
1st Gear

I'll have to agree with you. All I have is tint and a german plate on the front and I get crap from cops all the time. Just face it, It's because we drive nicer cars than they ever will. They have to take it out on somebody.

Old 07-28-2007, 03:41 PM
3rd Gear

im sure even a cop could afford a 10 year old B5

Quick Reply: My A4 is a cop magnet