Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mods are gonna have to wait AHHHHHH!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2006, 03:44 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Mods are gonna have to wait AHHHHHH!!!!!!

sorry but where did u get those sexy taillights

Old 12-24-2006, 04:29 AM
2nd Gear

I hope you are not mocking me but I got them off E-gay. Everyone flamed me for gettig euros but I dont think they look ricer at all.
ORIGINAL: DriftnB5

sorry but where did u get those sexy taillights

Old 12-24-2006, 04:36 AM
2nd Gear

The worst part is she is flashed with an intake. I have a borla exhaust that just came in the other day ready for install. A high flow cat and and K04 shipped already and was about to get my FMIC and injectors. Now I am gonna have 3 mods I cant do anything with and 2 I cant get for a while. Well atleast I won that 5G's at the x-mas party ans only spent about $1500 of it. I would have had a sick car in another month or two now Im gonna have a saved car. Bummer. Analogy Time. You get this smokin hot freak-a-leak chick to agree to go on a date with you. You make reservations at a fancy restaurant, reserve a hotel room for later, send her a dozen roses before arranging for the limo to take you to pick her up, and you have loaded up on condoms and champaigne. Somebody is definately getting some tonight. Oh wait nope, nope, she was in an accident and she had an arm ripped clean off and now has adisfigured face and boob. And your saying "damn and I spent all that money already, I was about to tap some fine *** too.DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!" Well thats pretty much what it feels like.

Old 12-24-2006, 04:44 AM

well in that case you would get a classy hookey (oxymoron, I think so!) anyways sorry to hear about the damage, sucks...I would have caught up and pwnt that n00b.

p.s. big fan of the drawings

Old 12-26-2006, 04:11 AM
2nd Gear

Okay what do you guys think the worst case scenarios could be and what so you think it could cost? I am mean absolute worst case within in reason because obviously worst case scenario is the enigne is fooked but we know that is fine. I am talking suspension wise.

Old 12-26-2006, 05:43 AM
Site Moderator

I know one thing - the front susp linkages look FUBARED in this pic. My guess is bent axle, control arms, tie rod, hub... Might not look like a lot from the standing view of that pic, but when you look underneath I bet you see a shitload of bent and stressed parts.
Could be anything from $500 to $3000 - hard to tell without getting pics of the linkages and axles. Just cuz it was able to move doesn't mean it all doesn't have to be replaced.

I feel for ya...

Old 12-26-2006, 01:01 PM
2nd Gear

I hear ya, I hope its not more than 3G's. If it is 3G's I can do the repairs and still have enough for my FMIC and injectors to finish off everything I need for my k04 which should be her soon. I'm just gonna have to wait on rims and kit. MAN! if it were not for this fricken jerk I would be on my way to having my car done. DAMN! I just hope its not more then that because that is going to severely cut into my modding funds. By the way only the drivers side front tire is out of place everything else is right where it needs to be and I had a cop watch as I backed up into the neighborood he said there was no wobbling or anything. That drivers side front tire took the bulk of the hit being the pirst part of the car to hit the curb. I'm hoping that its the only thing REALLY broken. But we will see when I get the estimate. Cross your fingers for me guys.

Old 12-27-2006, 02:07 PM
2nd Gear

Got the estimate. $4200 for parts alone. Then $2100 for labor. They actually said $6500ish. Yeah they said ish. I need newtie rods and clips all around. New sway bars, new steering box a couple of other small suspension related things and 2 new rims.I am gonna get a second opinion butdo thesenumber sounds right?

Old 12-27-2006, 02:35 PM
1st Gear

sounds alittle high imo, but then again we really can't see much from the outside.

i feel for you man,

Old 12-27-2006, 02:51 PM
2nd Gear

Dude[:@]. I swear If I only knew where that guy lives. I got a fax of eveything they need. O know I can bring down costs a lot by getting the parts myself through the autohaus or something. But we are probably still looking at around 4G's. Well it is what it is. If I can get it down to 4G's I can get her back in 1 piece and then still be able to finish up my mods. I would have had enough to pick up some rims and get my rieger kit. Now its just gonna be the FMIC and injectors. DAMN. Well atleast its pretty much free money I'm gonna be spending with very little taken outta pocket since I won that 5G's at the x-mas party but still I had plans for that money. Oh well I'll keep you guys posted.

Quick Reply: Mods are gonna have to wait AHHHHHH!!!!!!