Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MAF sensor?

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2007, 10:45 AM
1st Gear
Default MAF sensor?

Hey I have a thread already started, but I am in some desprate help on this i need my car working. I installed a K&N cold air kit and I think it threw my MAF sensor out of whack. The car will not start, just crank over, is there any way I can start running tests on my system or bypass it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Old 11-22-2007, 10:47 AM
Site Moderator
Default RE: MAF sensor?

You either put the MAF in backwards, or forgot to hook something else back up. Dont double post, bump your originalthread... [:@]

And since I had to go search for your original thread on the subject for clarification on what was already discussed, I just wanted to let you know that its impossible to hook the ICM/MAF wiring harness up to each other. Its not the same kind of plug...........

Which way is the arrow pointing on the MAF? Towards to the filter or towards the intake piping?

Old 11-24-2007, 03:57 PM
3rd Gear

Try unplugging the maf. It will make the ecm go off a set airflow per rpm and ignore the maf.

Old 11-24-2007, 04:00 PM
2nd Gear

3 times now come on. People have given you answers each time you just dont listen