Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

lol i got robbed

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2005, 02:57 PM
Default RE: lol i got robbed

Funny, just last night I parked in a parking lot. When I went back to my car I was hitting the unlock button on my key and it wasn't doing anything.. Hit it a few more times.. nothing. put the key in to open it.. nothing. It was then that I saw the driver side mirror was busted.. I started freaking out when I looked in and saw a book that I didn't own.. Wrong CAR! It was exactly the same, black, tan leather, but my car was 2 spots down, safe and sound. Thank God no one saw me, I never left a parking lot so fast..

Old 11-10-2005, 02:59 PM

i remember years ago goping to a club in Toronto and have to leave my keys with the parking attendent because the lot was full and they were just parking the cars in the laneways I was in my old Honda accord at the time so i didn't really care but if it was my audi I would have been parking somewhere else

Old 11-10-2005, 05:50 PM
1st Gear

Locking doors = good habit. I'm like Headshok, if I'm more than 10 feet away the doors are locked.

Old 11-10-2005, 06:02 PM
4th Gear

OMFg what losers

ORIGINAL: Sichko

wow lol i walked out to my car this morning and noticed that my drivers side door was open (i never rarly lock my car when its parked in front of my house, because there has never been a crime in a 30mile radius of my house). so i went over to close it, and when i look it i noticed that all the compartments where open and all the stuff from my backpack was thrown around my car. Well they made out with a borken porable cd player and 10 burnt cd's!! lol. Thank god they didnt have the brains to look in the back trunk because i had my new shocks and springs in there!!! wow that would have been horible

Old 11-10-2005, 07:11 PM
2nd Gear

yeah everyone always gets pissed off at me because my doors are ALWAYS locked. like i dont have to be 5 feet away. i'm IN the car, the doors are locked. unless i am opening a door, theyre locked.

actually i keep them locked when i'm in it b/c i like to rest my arm on the door where the stupid thing pops out so i lock it to get it out of the way hahaha

Old 11-10-2005, 07:30 PM
3rd Gear

ckandes1 Date 11/10/2005 4:11:29 PM
yeah everyone always gets pissed off at me because my doors are ALWAYS locked. like i dont have to be 5 feet away. i'm IN the car, the doors are locked. unless i am opening a door, theyre locked.

actually i keep them locked when i'm in it b/c i like to rest my arm on the door where the stupid thing pops out so i lock it to get it out of the way hahaha
haha i do the same exact thing...my dad hates it cause he rests his arm there no matter what, so ill be driving and then hit the lock and it pinches him under the arm [8D]