Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Life lessons... one of a million... FUCK

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 06:38 PM
1st Gear
Default Life lessons... one of a million... ****

Alright i posted a few weeks ago about having my transmission (tip-tronic) leaking fluid. There isnt a Audi dealer around me for 100+ miles. So i decided the next best thing, volkswagen.. mistake #1. So i dropped it off October 4th, 2007 at 0730 hours.3 weeks later they figured out what the leak was, and replaced the rear main seal( part # 01F-321-243), and a "flange" (part # 06A-103-171-A). and atf oil (part # G-052-162-A2). So it was ready friday. I picked it up, Friday October 19, 2007 1730 hours. Horrible noise 2,000 rpm to 3,000 rpm. Transmission slipping, will not grab at light. CEL came on, CEL CODE P0741: Torque Converter Clutch (TCC) mechanical system performance.

So I took it back to them today October 22, 2007 0730 Hours. Car was ready at 1700 hours.. The ticket says. "added 1/2 qt of fluid, and test drove 13 miles." So i get my keys and start it up and drive off... GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!! Same problem! so i did a uturn and took it back and talked to the service manager and who agreed to test drive it with me in it... AND!!! it slipped and he acted like I DID SOMETHING to it LMAO. he said "we didnt take the transmission apart though".. Funny, you h ad to replace the seals, and remove it to originally diagnois where the leak was coming from. BULLSHIT.. SO they are going to look at it again tonight/tomorrow and see what they can do.

Total Labor $830.00
Total Parts $131.34
Total Misc $27.50

Total Rape in the *** $999.74

*sigh* week #4 without my girl. Im really so furious.! I needed to vent.

Old 10-22-2007, 06:41 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Life lessons... one of a million... ****

I would be ******* pist if i were you..thats why i dont go to audi/vw dealer...cause they **** you over

Old 10-22-2007, 06:48 PM

thats where you get a manager for serious crap like that, and "express" how things have been going

they should do way better once that happens.

Old 10-22-2007, 06:52 PM
3rd Gear

ouch man, hopefully they fix it correctly.

Old 10-22-2007, 09:35 PM
1st Gear

I have already talked to the service manager and he seems clueless. I am going to try to get the main guy in charge of the whole place maybe that will help. I dont know what they did to my tranny but it drives HORRIBLE.. and it drove fine before i took it in..

Old 10-22-2007, 09:38 PM
3rd Gear

Call VW of America and Audi of America and complain - get a lawyer too if you can... that sounds like they messed something up BIG TIME

Old 10-22-2007, 09:41 PM
1st Gear

wood_e .. good advice I am going to do that tomorrow asap. I dont belive the service im getting. I may be 21, but jeez they treat me like im garbage. I cant even get a strait answer when i call up there . They tell me its one thing and then i go to pick it up its another thing. A couple of other people i know have had horrible times there to. So ill get with them and we will go against them. I dont know what else to do. All i want is my car to be fixed right. ERRRR

Old 10-22-2007, 10:18 PM
3rd Gear

check who the attourney general is in your state. drop that name to the owner and you will have yourself a brand new transmission. no business in any state wants a visit from the attourney general.

Old 10-22-2007, 10:30 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: discontained

wood_e .. good advice I am going to do that tomorrow asap. I dont belive the service im getting. I may be 21, but jeez they treat me like im garbage. I cant even get a strait answer when i call up there . They tell me its one thing and then i go to pick it up its another thing. A couple of other people i know have had horrible times there to. So ill get with them and we will go against them. I dont know what else to do. All i want is my car to be fixed right. ERRRR

I hear ya man. Before I got my '07, I had an '01, and every time I would go to the dealer for a fix they wouldn't treat me the same as everyone else as I was 21 too. They especially bend over backwards for A8 owners and S anything owners. Seems like they are sending you in circles in hopes that you give up..... Don't budge man. They F'ed up, and they need to fix it..... good luck to ya.

Old 10-22-2007, 10:32 PM
1st Gear

damn dude, havent talked to you in a few days so i've been out of the loop. i'd be calling whoever i could to get them to fix what they screwed up! hit me up on AIM

Quick Reply: Life lessons... one of a million... FUCK