Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lets see those apartments!

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2006, 10:09 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Lets see those apartments!

ORIGINAL: onepoint8tee

ORIGINAL: KiloByte

Thats not what I meant, I was wondering why he has this laid out in his living room and what hes going to do with all that.
Its called Car part assesment/self amusement for college people that drink too much beer. Thats awesome. Who needs a tv when you can just look at all that **** all night long?Hey KiloByte, have you purchased an Audi yet? Or are you just still here for the random questions/comments?

Ahahahha pretty much hit the nail on the head. We had all this stuff in our closet, and we needed to reorganize I take kinda an inventory of what we had so we decided might as well assemble it like a car.

It will be more fun in the car. Just gotta wait till spring break for the wrx stuff, and summer for my stuff, and the impreza stuff

Old 03-01-2006, 10:26 PM
2nd Gear

IM still curious how you get all this money for your car tom...being in school and all..and that setup is weird....tooooo much tim on your guys hands.

Old 03-01-2006, 10:41 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: onepoint8tee

ORIGINAL: KiloByte

Thats not what I meant, I was wondering why he has this laid out in his living room and what hes going to do with all that.
Its called Car part assesment/self amusement for college people that drink too much beer. Thats awesome. Who needs a tv when you can just look at all that **** all night long?Hey KiloByte, have you purchased an Audi yet? Or are you just still here for the random questions/comments?
Nope, I'm still here for the random qustions/comments. I am still considering an Audi/saving up more cash.

Old 03-01-2006, 10:59 PM
3rd Gear

well if u look closely my parts are pretty much worthless. The good stuff is mostly my roomates. I have enough parts to build basically 1 long block an 1 shortblock. Got all that stuff for $375

Old 03-01-2006, 11:22 PM
5th Gear

Lol my dorm room here at college was like that for a while when i was collectoing parts to put my car back together, i had S4 bumper, fenders and a hood, as well as an intercooler and a set of snow tires, on top of all that i already have a **** ton of stuff here, and the room isnt that big lol, im just glad my roomate is never here and doesnt mind if my **** pver flows on to her area, lol

Old 03-01-2006, 11:36 PM
1st Gear

hey, do you want to get rid of that 1.8 valve cover?

Old 03-02-2006, 12:52 AM
3rd Gear

yea def! I sold the aeb one this morning, I still have the other one, which is for a newer style motor. It has the breather fitting on the back of it

Old 03-02-2006, 01:53 AM
1st Gear

Suddently i remember that my wrx was stolen and never found.....LOL

Old 03-02-2006, 02:36 AM
2nd Gear

that's whack. hahah

Old 03-02-2006, 03:17 AM
2nd Gear

You guys think that's bad? I'll post up pictures of my buddies house. You'll be surprised how many Honda engines we fit into one room.

Quick Reply: Lets see those apartments!