Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lets debate!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 05:52 PM
Zombie Defense Force
Default RE: Lets debate!!

i almost got a t3t4 there. i only made it to 40psi though

Old 03-20-2007, 05:54 PM

LOL. Close enough.

Old 03-20-2007, 06:11 PM
5th Gear

actually i was calling you a dumbass because of your responses after other members had clearly pointed out why it is bad, and if your running a mbc right now with no alteration to air and timing, then yes you are a dumbass. also you lied about running 14 psi for 9 months,so again YOU ARE A DUMBASS. i got a test to go take but i'll be back later if you'd like to discuss, in full detail, why i think your a dumbass.

if you can't comprehend wut i have just said, then YOU SIR, ARE....ah you get the picture

Old 03-20-2007, 06:30 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: chaos92287

actually i was calling you a dumbass because of your responses after other members had clearly pointed out why it is bad, and if your running a mbc right now with no alteration to air and timing, then yes you are a dumbass. also you lied about running 14 psi for 9 months,so again YOU ARE A DUMBASS. i got a test to go take but i'll be back later if you'd like to discuss, in full detail, why i think your a dumbass.

if you can't comprehend wut i have just said, then YOU SIR, ARE....ah you get the picture
[sm=funnypostabove.gif]

Josh

Old 03-20-2007, 07:57 PM
5th Gear

awww...i get back from the test and he doesn't want to aruge[&o]

ps- i love how his font changes in the post where he was describing everything he "knew". gee, that dont look like a copy and paste job now does it

Old 03-20-2007, 08:13 PM
4th Gear

This is a funny thread!!!

Josh

Old 03-20-2007, 08:17 PM
Tech Guru

ok, if you have no cel light, which i read the post days ago........ didn't remeber you being the one that posted it, how do you know you aren't in limp mode? i was in limp because of a bad thrust sensor/maf, fixed it and went out of limp

the psi you are talking about....... nothing over 5 sounds like limp to me, anyone else?

and to say you are not in limp mode and don't have a cel, BUT YOU HAVE NO CEL LIGHT...... proves what chaos is saying

and i used to sell cars so i am a pretty good judge of character...... even without talking to you in person....... and again i agree with chaos

so moral of this debate is don't use a mbc on a stock ko3 car and you my friend, and i use that term lightly are..........

Old 03-20-2007, 08:21 PM
Site Moderator

I am still waiting for his explanation about how he says hes been running 14 psi with no problems for the past 9 months and then i found a thread from a couple weeks ago where he's talking about all his problems. What about that babz? Also, you dont get a CEL when you go into limp mode from overboosting, youll just get a negative deviation fault code unless something else is mechanicaly wrong like a maf or map sensor.

Old 03-20-2007, 08:24 PM
4th Gear

We scared him away!!! He is trying to think up excuses on why he is right and we are wrong!

Josh

Old 03-20-2007, 09:19 PM
Tech Guru

some one kill this guy i mean this thread

Quick Reply: Lets debate!!