Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

lack of boost...

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2006, 09:04 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: lack of boost...

ORIGINAL: onepoint8tee

If you dont want to get **** on for asking questions, im going to help you out.. Dont ask the following:

What can I do to make my 2.8 faster?
Which BOV is best?
APR or GIAC?
Did you see this Audi made out of REAL SILVER!?

Those are the 4 basic questions you are gunna get major crap for, for asking...
Not searching for an answer to your question before posting it is also a big no-no.

Using your own common sense, or at least pretending to in your question helps a lot.. Like if i posted- "My windshield washers arent working and every time i pull the stalk to spray the windshield i just hear a motor noise, but nothing comes out, any suggestions of what it could be???" Before taking the time and finger effort to post the question, common sense would have kicked me in the ball sack to check the winshield washer fluid resevoir to make sure there is fluid in there. That kind of thing...
I would have said, clog in the spray nozzles. Ones Audi will most likely display low washer fluid level.

Old 04-07-2006, 09:14 PM
5th Gear

what would cause it to clog??? nothing in there will clog that big ol pump lol its a monster.... lol oh well its not even a problem
ORIGINAL: Somnio

ORIGINAL: onepoint8tee

If you dont want to get **** on for asking questions, im going to help you out.. Dont ask the following:

What can I do to make my 2.8 faster?
Which BOV is best?
APR or GIAC?
Did you see this Audi made out of REAL SILVER!?

Those are the 4 basic questions you are gunna get major crap for, for asking...
Not searching for an answer to your question before posting it is also a big no-no.

Using your own common sense, or at least pretending to in your question helps a lot.. Like if i posted- "My windshield washers arent working and every time i pull the stalk to spray the windshield i just hear a motor noise, but nothing comes out, any suggestions of what it could be???" Before taking the time and finger effort to post the question, common sense would have kicked me in the ball sack to check the winshield washer fluid resevoir to make sure there is fluid in there. That kind of thing...
I would have said, clog in the spray nozzles. Ones Audi will most likely display low washer fluid level.

Old 04-07-2006, 09:21 PM
1st Gear

It doesn't clog the pump, just the nozzles. I had that problem with not only my A4 but the Passat I used to own. The A4 had this issue upon purchase.