Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just thought i share this with you GUYS...SO HAPPY!

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2005, 10:47 PM
1st Gear
Default Just thought i share this with you GUYS...SO HAPPY!

Today i was in class and someone from my class was talking to his friend saying that he did not know what to with his lip because he was moving to NC....So i got curious and i asked what kind of lip is that? he answered it's an ABT lip for B5 Audis....So i was like dang so Lucky!!! and i said i buy it from you and he was like " are you serious?" and i said yea i give 60bucks for it and he said okay!! haha now i got a nice lip for $60 hahahahaha.........I also ask him about sides skirts...but that loser didnt have any.....lol....anyways ill post pics up once i get the lip on!!!....WHAT A LUCKY DAY!!!

Old 11-03-2005, 10:48 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Just thought i share this with you GUYS...SO HAPPY!

O yea The lip was BRAND NEW too

Old 11-03-2005, 10:51 PM

Jeez, $60? It is your lucky day.

Old 11-03-2005, 11:21 PM
Administrator

congrats!!!

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

Old 11-03-2005, 11:44 PM
3rd Gear

You're an ******* and I hate you. I just got shafted today; I've been looking at this guy's Cobra seats for like a month, and talking to him, trying to work out a deal. I didn't have the money for both three weeks ago, so I asked to buy the passenger side and get my own bracket made. He declined. Well, tomorrow I get paid, and I was going to be able to afford both of the seats finally. I posted this in the FS ad on AZ. But I get home, and he said he sold them to a local buyer. God damnit.

Old 11-04-2005, 01:22 AM
1st Gear

You're an ******* and I hate you. I just got shafted today; I've been looking at this guy's Cobra seats for like a month, and talking to him, trying to work out a deal. I didn't have the money for both three weeks ago, so I asked to buy the passenger side and get my own bracket made. He declined. Well, tomorrow I get paid, and I was going to be able to afford both of the seats finally. I posted this in the FS ad on AZ. But I get home, and he said he sold them to a local buyer. God damnit.
Hahaha....LOL...well like i said i was lucky but i know it's just once in a lifetime [8D]