Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just installed a Blow Off Valve

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2007, 08:38 PM
5th Gear
Default RE: Just installed a Blow Off Valve

ok this is gona be my last post in this thread cuz this is just getting stupid

ORIGINAL: BARRY

Thanks for the input, my A4 is a 2002. I will check all those things you listed.

my only issue was that Chaos has to talk like he's the superior word when his items he brought up about the topic were not true.
yup thats exactly how i was talking. and what i said was true. even cincy verified it. sry i didn't know your BOV was closed at idle, from the problems with stalling after boosting it sounded like the blitz ran open at idle. i will do my best from now on to memorize every BOV out there and know whether they run open or closed at idle
Ok past that. Maybe he didn't say my car was ugly AT FIRST but he said i don't know jack because i owned a heavily modified corolla. He took the first jab not me. don't point fingers.
read it again douche. i said you dont make smart decisions cuz you heavily modded an 86 corolla, not that you dont know jack. and FYI it was a JOKE! ease up a bit
I race cars, build race cars, and build race engines. I know something of what i'm talking about, and me owning a Corolla, SC400 and a B6 Audi A4 doesn't mean jack. So saying someone doesn't know something because he drives a corolla..oh yeah...ohhh yeah.
uhh...again i never said you didn't know your stuff. buts its funny how you have to keep braggin and keep trying to put me down. good for you, you build and race cars. your so much better than me now, my word doesn't mean **** anymore. im gona go cry in a corner
the keyword was "negative demeanor"
you had the negative demeanor. in your first post after i said your car was ugly, you talked about slapping me, then when i explained again about all i did was call your car ugly, you in return called mine ugly, talked about how much yours cost more and is faster. your being the douche here not me
anyway, besides all that this topic has been a very informative and productive thread. I have seem more content in this one thread than i have through the large search for anything related to Blow Off Valve.
if you have anything else to say to me, just PM me. no reason to keep polluting this informative thread w/ this crap. its just gona get it locked

Old 11-02-2007, 09:38 PM
1st Gear

Why would you feel the need to call anyones car ugly in the first place? You defend it as being "your opinion", maybe its better kept to your self. Negativity breeds negativity, especially when its about something someone has obviously invested alot of time and money into.

Old 11-02-2007, 10:57 PM
2nd Gear

wah. since you obviously havent been around this forum much at all, pay attension. the point of a forum is to debate ideas, problems, modifications, etc...
if oyu go around the poasts. you find people saying negative and positive things all the time. their opinions! but the difference is no one else gets butt hurt over the little things.

Old 11-02-2007, 11:14 PM
3rd Gear

i have only had bad experiences running a vented BOV.

both on my WRX and DSM i ran vented for a little bit and i just get sick of trying to keep my car from stalling at lights, lol.

Old 11-03-2007, 01:09 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Everblue

Why would you feel the need to call anyones car ugly in the first place? You defend it as being "your opinion", maybe its better kept to your self. Negativity breeds negativity, especially when its about something someone has obviously invested alot of time and money into.
thats a phrase i haven't heard in a long time "negativity breeds negativity," good phrase at that.

i'll probably record a video tomarrow and post it up, as well as pics of the mess i had to go through to install a not so plug and play BOV.

Old 11-03-2007, 02:29 AM
3rd Gear

Barry, If you wouldn't post a pic of your ugy corolla on an AUDI forum, you wouldn't get flamed so badly. Post it on a Toyota Corolla drifting forum to recieve praise for it. I bought my wife a 2007 toyota highlander, but you don't see me posting pics of my highlander everywhere and talking about how great it was and how much it costs. i have nothing against toyotas, and my highlander is much better looking than your corolla, but i still don't put apic of it up.that's becauseit doesn't belong HERE. It doesn't mean that no one likes you. But on an AUDI forum, especially the A4 forum, maybe post things relativeto your Audi,not the Ugly Corolla. Ifanywhere put it inthe OT forum, but seriously still don't.

Old 11-03-2007, 11:14 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Bogie

Barry, If you wouldn't post a pic of your ugy corolla on an AUDI forum, you wouldn't get flamed so badly. Post it on a Toyota Corolla drifting forum to recieve praise for it. I bought my wife a 2007 toyota highlander, but you don't see me posting pics of my highlander everywhere and talking about how great it was and how much it costs. i have nothing against toyotas, and my highlander is much better looking than your corolla, but i still don't put apic of it up.that's becauseit doesn't belong HERE. It doesn't mean that no one likes you. But on an AUDI forum, especially the A4 forum, maybe post things relativeto your Audi,not the Ugly Corolla. Ifanywhere put it inthe OT forum, but seriously still don't.
You can't be serious. I've never heard elitism like that in my life...Would I get flamed ifI posted pictures of my Porsche?

Are you an anomaly or do you characterize these forums?

Old 11-03-2007, 12:05 PM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: Everblue
Would I get flamed ifI posted pictures of my Porsche?
Probably. 86 944's are ugly too [8D]
And on that note...........

Old 11-03-2007, 04:19 PM
Site Moderator

Aww... it got locked!

btw... I didn't do it. My magical mod powers lets me respond to locked threads.

For those of you wishing to read more on DV's and BOV's please proceed to the following link-
https://www.audiforums.com/m_531160/tm.htm