Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just got '99 Audi A4... Now what?

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2006, 10:33 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Just got '99 Audi A4... Now what?

Alright, don't know if anyone is still reading this so I might make a new post for this one with some pics... but heres my plan:
I'm going to keep this thing looking totally stock (except for perhaps the ride height) and honestly while I'll wax it and such... I don't mind the few dents and dings and what not. So I need to know a few things... What rims were offered for the 1999 A4 that I could get to replace the standard 15s on there... and which exaust will not be too noticable to the standard person's ear?

Old 04-26-2006, 10:45 PM
5th Gear

get some 99 s4 wheels or the a4 sports if you wana stock look, and borla is the **** for exhaust

Old 04-27-2006, 02:09 AM
1st Gear

i have practically the same car. anyone know of any respectable shops to get chipped, tints, headlamps or other cool toys for your audi a4 in the new york city area? I do not know enough to do a lot of work on my own so should i learn more before I attempt to spend money?

Old 04-27-2006, 02:53 AM
1st Gear

So I'm digging that airbox mod that has a ton of posts about it... think I'll do that asap. But out of the three other things I want:
Borla Cat Back
710N
A4 Sport Rims
I can only find the 710N... and I'd like to (but don't HAVE to) get it all new. Any help would be nice... but I'll keep scouring the internet and all the links from this site... any help would be nice, thanks!