Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

InMotion Tuning has K04 Chip!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2007, 10:32 PM
4th Gear
Default InMotion Tuning has K04 Chip!!!

Well i just got an e-mail from them saying that they do offer the K04 programing. They didn't give a price but I will look into it more. This is just to let you know since it was barried in 9 pages in the other InMotion thread. What do you think? And 10 bucks says I get a bunch of, "well they are cheap so it's crap don't buy."

Josh

P.S. I am ordering a 1 bar chip from them in about 2 weeks!!!

Old 03-07-2007, 10:35 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: InMotion Tuning has K04 Chip!!!

this is tempting now.... im installing a k04 in a couple of weeks and am now thinkin about giving them a shot?! hmmm.............

Old 03-07-2007, 10:36 PM
3rd Gear

well they are cheap so it's crap don't buy

Old 03-07-2007, 10:39 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: akielb

LOL, I knew that was going to happen. I can't wait to get it and then prove everyone wrong on here!!!! Why is everyone so against stepping out of the ordinary relm??? No Halo Headlights (which I have), No Altezza Tail Lights (which I have), and don't buy anything other then APR or GIAC!!!! Well I am going to try something new. If it screws my engine over I will go after them!!!!

Sorry about blowing up!!!! It just pisses me off when people say that kind of stuff.

Josh

Old 03-07-2007, 10:41 PM
3rd Gear

lol - ok I had to. Sounds great give it a try!! Only one thing that has buged me about them - they have offered other members free tuning if they can provide them with before and after DYNO's. why would a company do this? #1 they have #'s that state what HP you will be getting after their chip - so this tells me they have zero dyno testing. how can you state, yeah you will go from 150 to 192 with our chip, and have no proof what so ever.
Next time you get ahold of them - ask what HP the K04 chip will give and then ask how they know that

Old 03-07-2007, 10:50 PM
4th Gear

ok

Josh

Old 03-07-2007, 11:07 PM
5th Gear

lol im sorry man but I know your gunna be sad when you get stomped on by a GIAC chipped a4 then your gunna be wishin you would have gone with them
ORIGINAL: ThePaintballGuy

ORIGINAL: akielb

LOL, I knew that was going to happen. I can't wait to get it and then prove everyone wrong on here!!!! Why is everyone so against stepping out of the ordinary relm??? No Halo Headlights (which I have), No Altezza Tail Lights (which I have), and don't buy anything other then APR or GIAC!!!! Well I am going to try something new. If it screws my engine over I will go after them!!!!

Sorry about blowing up!!!! It just pisses me off when people say that kind of stuff.

Josh

Old 03-08-2007, 12:19 AM
4th Gear

You have Altezza's on a ******* Audi... You put the car to shame... holy crap thats tacky and ricey.

Old 03-08-2007, 12:23 AM
1st Gear

o boy .... why are you judging peoples ride .... some people might look at your car and think it's ugly ... what if he likes altezas and halos and neons or whatever i understand where you coming from its just madness do that to your audi but if he wants to then o well.........

((even tho i would never put altezaas on my baby))

Old 03-08-2007, 12:38 AM
1st Gear

Inmotion is based in Europe and has been tuning cars since 1997 and has dealers all over the world. They just recently entered the US market. Do they make the best chip? who knows I know that they have tuned a good number of cars in the US. I have not found any info from someone who was not happy with Inmotion. They may be cheap but who is going to spend 400 + on a chip from an unheard of company? If it were me I would be tring to get my chip in as many cars as possible to create a name for my self. Every tuning company started somewhere.

I mailed my ECU and TCU to them yesterday and I will post a full review on there Stage 2 tuning as well as there TIP chip. If Im unhappy oh well Im out $325 and will order a GIAC tuning. If Im happy $325 was a hell of a deal for a ECU tuning and a Tip chip.

Im willing to nut up and put an end to the madness. Ill keep you posted.

Quick Reply: InMotion Tuning has K04 Chip!!!