Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I'm pissed! I mean pissed!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 07:44 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: I'm pissed! I mean pissed!!!!!!!

ORIGINAL: onepoint8tee

Good luck. If that dealer is anything like the dealer I work at, after the cars are serviced they are taken through a wash and into wash bays where people (kids normally) will dry it off/clean wheels/vaccum. I would guess it was one of the punk kids in the wash bay that parked it after it was done.
According to the service report it was noted that it was washed, but the funny thing is there was bird sh*t all on my roof when I picked it up. The interior was vac'd out.

Old 11-15-2007, 07:45 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: m5racer

lol i had a friend working at audi. its funny the people they hire to clean and move around the cars. long story short same sort of thing happened but instead of a measly skuffed wheel he decided stare at some chick and next thing he knew he hit a corner wall scraping the side of the car leaving a nasty bunch of scrapes and denting......oh and it was on a brand new audi with like >5,000 km on it.
HAHA!

Old 11-15-2007, 07:45 PM
Site Moderator

Some dumbass closed the wash bay door on a brand new A6 last week. Another dumbass thought he was cool by gunning it in reverse out of the bay and took the passenger side view mirror off a GTI. Freakin idiots.

Old 11-15-2007, 07:47 PM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: six14life

ORIGINAL: onepoint8tee

Good luck. If that dealer is anything like the dealer I work at, after the cars are serviced they are taken through a wash and into wash bays where people (kids normally) will dry it off/clean wheels/vaccum. I would guess it was one of the punk kids in the wash bay that parked it after it was done.
According to the service report it was noted that it was washed, but the funny thing is there was bird sh*t all on my roof when I picked it up. The interior was vac'd out.
Youll need a hand wash to get some bird **** off. The drive through wash doesnt get everything off. If you request to have your car hand washed, they shoulddo that for you.

Old 11-16-2007, 04:54 PM
1st Gear

Good news on my end!

Today, I received a phone call from Audi's Service Director and was concerned on how this incident was being handled. The SD was incredibly polite and was all ears. I explained an overview of the whole situation and made my suggestion on replacing wheel rather than attempting to repair the wheel. He requested the phone number andname of the sales associate where I purchased my wheels and said that he would call me back later today.

Well, I did not get a phone call from the Service Director, but I did from the Service Manager who apologized for allthe incovenience this incidenthas created and said that in facta new wheel was ordered and they will call me when it arrives for replacement.

Wow! It's over! Yay!

Old 11-16-2007, 04:59 PM
5th Gear

all i gotta say is congrats man. perseverance triumphs again. now let's hope they ordered the right wheels lol

Old 11-16-2007, 05:57 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: hiwords

all i gotta say is congrats man. perseverance triumphs again. now let's hope they ordered the right wheels lol
Thank you. Yes, perseverance is victory!
My sales associate sent over a fax and cofirmed the wheel, it is an HR-2.

Old 11-16-2007, 06:09 PM
1st Gear

Now you have a full size spare!

Old 11-16-2007, 06:38 PM
1st Gear

Damn I never want to take my car to the dealership again. Glad you got your wheel replaced!

Old 11-16-2007, 06:40 PM
Administrator

LOL, no doubt - that's exactly what I'd do with the damaged one.

Quick Reply: I'm pissed! I mean pissed!!!!!!!