Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I'm pissed! I mean pissed!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2007, 05:02 PM
1st Gear
Default I'm pissed! I mean pissed!!!!!!!

So today I take my 07 in for it's first service and as I return to the dealer to pickup my ride I noticed one of my new wheels have been curbed(scraped). I walk back into the service department and request thatthe service techcome look at the damage sustained to my wheel. The service tech looks at itand says, "I will go get the service manager."

After 20 minutes pass the technician and manager approach me and then begin to examine the wheel. The service manage speaks up and says, "There is not a significant amount of damage here". I said, Excuse me!!!!!!!! your tech right here went inspected my ride this morning with me prior to me turningover the keys to you guys. What in the hell is that report good for if it clearly shows my rims were not damaged on it?

So after another 20 minutes of arguing the manager says thathe will have Audi's wheel repair guy comesee me and estimate the repairs within the next few days. I explained to him that there is no way this wheelcan be repaired cosmetically and that it will need replaced in order to look the way it did this morning before I turned over my keys.

I cannot believe this ******* was arguing with me and over something Audi service caused.

Should I contact the general manager of the Audi dealer and inform him of the incident? I am pissed!

Old 11-08-2007, 05:06 PM
5th Gear
Default RE: I'm pissed! I mean pissed!!!!!!!

yup, keep going up the chain and don't let off until you get what you want. threaten legal action and they will most likely cave in. but curbed rims can be fixed to look like brand new, i doubt you'll need a new wheel

Old 11-08-2007, 06:05 PM
3rd Gear

Yeah that sucks just threaten legal action. Also give us some pics!

Old 11-08-2007, 06:20 PM
1st Gear

Just go over his head to Audi of America. Or atleast threaten him with it.

Old 11-08-2007, 06:22 PM

That would really tick me off too,and to think of all the time in the future u will lose trying to get to people above that *****,what a pain in the butt... Atleast today I got to check out a brand new A8w12L that a customer brought in-bad as hell car...

Old 11-08-2007, 07:18 PM
3rd Gear

ya i work at a dealership, just keep going higher and higher.

Old 11-08-2007, 07:25 PM
1st Gear

Wow that sucks ***, yeah just keep working your way up the chain, eventually Audi will cave in

Old 11-08-2007, 07:34 PM

aw man u work at a dealer,can u get me a hook up on some floor mats????

Old 11-08-2007, 07:42 PM
1st Gear

Do whatever you need to do. Go over who ever's head and do it ASAP because if they deny that to your face now, imagine what b.s they might come up with later. That was wrong and they are completely responsible for it, end of story. Good luck

Old 11-08-2007, 07:46 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: rhyab1

aw man u work at a dealer,can u get me a hook up on some floor mats????
LMFAO!!!!!

Hijack of the month fo sho [sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Quick Reply: I'm pissed! I mean pissed!!!!!!!