Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Illegal Tinting Solution

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 06:48 PM
Default RE: Illegal Tinting Solution

yeah thats the truth i remember when i got pulled over i had just turned 15 1/2 got my temps me and a friend where driving around i was in my ricer stage then with the neon lights i got pulled over and when he asked for my license i told him i only had temps did the whole yes sir no sir and he told me not to do it again and told me to go straight home...i was lucky and for the whole tinting thing on my bimmer i have 2.5% i just roll down my windows when i got by cops (cheap, easier,less of ahassle solution)

Old 08-10-2007, 09:18 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

ORIGINAL: mattr7786

you are a real internet tough guy.alot of people are like that until they see the person that they are talking **** to ..andyeah12 thats a good number to come up with......i hate cops that give you 8 tickets just cause he felt like finding every little problem with your car..thats a true ********....

oh and your not to far from me im sure ill be seeing you at a meet maybe...
I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. But you don't have to worry, I don't hit girls. Unless they want me to, you know?

Old 08-10-2007, 09:44 PM
3rd Gear

This bickering is still going on? common guys....whats the point? lol, remember Cyber girls do bite and scratch, so be on your guard

Old 08-10-2007, 09:52 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: 01A4T

This bickering is still going on? common guys....whats the point? lol, remember Cyber girls do bite and scratch, so be on your guard
this is why i will not say anything anymore.. because i could careless if he runs his mouth online on a audi forum..honestly he lives real close to me and i will just let it go until we run into each other and then we will see ifd he continues to run his **********...

Old 08-11-2007, 12:10 AM
4th Gear

Is this you???

Old 08-11-2007, 07:35 AM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

ORIGINAL: mattr7786

ORIGINAL: 01A4T

this is why i will not say anything anymore.. because i could careless if he runs his mouth online on a audi forum..honestly he lives real close to me and i will just let it go until we run into each other and then we will see ifd he continues to run his **********...
It's nice to see how much you care, because you if you didn't you should have said you "couldn't care less" grammar is a b*tch, huh? Good thing I actually passed my english classes so every time I open my mouth people don't think I'm a complete retard. Someday, you might know what that's like, if you're lucky.

Old 08-11-2007, 11:45 AM
1st Gear

lol nice to see we are still talking about tints.... lol

Old 08-11-2007, 12:05 PM

how about reactolite like in glasses they change when the sun is too bright and go clear at night ? just a thought but probably too expensive

Old 08-11-2007, 01:03 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

Like the Transitions glasses? That would be pretty cool!

Old 08-11-2007, 03:42 PM
2nd Gear

i got a good excuse and i heard this one from a cop too. he told me to say that my windows are tinted cause i have stero equiptment in the car and i didnt want anybody to be able to see it cause its already been stolen before. he told me its not a gaurenteed way to get by a ticket but its one of the best excuses i think id be able to come up with.
and sourse4 where on LI do you live? cause i live on LI in suffolk county and the cops around here are pretty nice if u just give them a straigt up answer.

Quick Reply: Illegal Tinting Solution