Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Illegal Tinting Solution

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2007, 12:43 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: Illegal Tinting Solution

ORIGINAL: jeffthecheff

I hate tint laws. Victimless crime.
not so much, what about gang members, with blacked out windows... so when the cop walks up to talk to them, they crack the window, and shoot him ?

i mean, i dont have a problem with tinted windows, there are pro's and con's to everything and you have to see why a law is made before you make a statement like that

Old 08-09-2007, 01:02 PM
2nd Gear

If i were the police officer pulling you over and heard you say that I would do the following:

Let you know that I know you're lieing to me
walk around your car to inspect it
proceed to write you every possible ticket for your car, just because you lied
and finally write you another ticket for inoperable windows after telling you I was ABOUT to give you a warning

The last person who lied to me got 8 tickets and I towed his car because he told me he lost his license then I learned he was driving on a learners permit.

Trust me, we hear every excuse in the book. My seatbelt is broken, ok here is a ticket for not wearing it and for driving a vehicle with faulty safety equipment. There is only one thing you can do to help yourself when we stop you, be polite and honest. Thats all you have to do

Old 08-09-2007, 01:46 PM
SoCal Crew Member

ORIGINAL: Notahondaowner

If i were the police officer pulling you over and heard you say that I would do the following:

and finally write you another ticket for inoperable windows after telling you I was ABOUT to give you a warning

The last person who lied to me got 8 tickets and I towed his car because he told me he lost his license then I learned he was driving on a learners permit.

Trust me, we hear every excuse in the book. My seatbelt is broken, ok here is a ticket for not wearing it and for driving a vehicle with faulty safety equipment. There is only one thing you can do to help yourself when we stop you, be polite and honest. Thats all you have to do
[sm=owned.gif]

very true...I've gotten 2 warnings for speeding, one was for going 90mph on a 65 limit on 10fwy. Just be nice, cooperative and honest to the cop, your chance of getting a warning will be better than lieing

Old 08-09-2007, 02:08 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

I got a verbal for blowing a red light. I straight up told the cop that I thought I was going to make it (I really did think I was going to! Damned yellow!)

Old 08-09-2007, 03:26 PM
3rd Gear

I would pay to see the look on your face as he rips off your door panels to get to and testthe rolled down window!

Old 08-10-2007, 12:08 AM
4th Gear

Source4, you are officially

Thanks to notahonda!

Old 08-10-2007, 12:26 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Notahondaowner

I HATE PIGS!!!!!!!!

and thats exactly what iot seems like you are..just cause you got a handy dandy badge and a gun makes you think you have POWER AND AUTHORITY to write 8 tickets to someone?? thats real kewl on your part it just goes to show how cops get the name PIGS...cause that a strait ******** thing to do to someone ...i hope you lose your job....

Old 08-10-2007, 01:06 AM
3rd Gear

I dunno, I am always polite, honest, and apologetic(if I am indeed in the wrong) and I still seem to get a ticket for what I am stopped for even if it is no big deal......Some cops are good understanding people, some are not, thats just the way it is.............................................

Old 08-10-2007, 04:10 AM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

ORIGINAL: mattr7786

I HATE PIGS!!!!!!!!

and thats exactly what iot seems like you are..just cause you got a handy dandy badge and a gun makes you think you have POWER AND AUTHORITY to write 8 tickets to someone?? thats real kewl on your part it just goes to show how cops get the name PIGS...cause that a strait ******** thing to do to someone ...i hope you lose your job....
Wow, what are you, 12? Keeping in spirit, I hope that next time you get pulled over you **** the police officer off and he finds some crack on one of your equally retarded friends and arrests the both of you and impounds your car.

Old 08-10-2007, 05:06 AM
2nd Gear

no worries if it werent for people like mattr I wouldnt have a job

Quick Reply: Illegal Tinting Solution