Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Illegal Tinting Solution

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 11:19 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force
Default RE: Illegal Tinting Solution

That has got to be one of the most retarded ideas I've ever heard. You don't want a ticket? Don't get illegal tint. Dumbass

Old 08-08-2007, 11:58 PM
1st Gear

if you have a doctor that you're really close to and loves you and would do anything for you like mine....=) you could have them write you prescription or doctors note to keep in your car for skin sensitivity to sunlight...hehehe

Old 08-09-2007, 01:01 AM
1st Gear

dont be offended if i want tints... they make a car look good... i wouldnt have something illegal if it didnt look good. i dont know how i can be called a dumbass tho when i come up with an idea that will work. if they cant prove me giulty then im innocent.

Old 08-09-2007, 01:07 AM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

ORIGINAL: SouRce4

dont be offended if i want tints... they make a car look good... i wouldnt have something illegal if it didnt look good. i dont know how i can be called a dumbass tho when i come up with an idea that will work. if they cant prove me giulty then im innocent.
Wait, where is the confusion?

Old 08-09-2007, 02:27 AM
3rd Gear

if your windows are up(and tinted), and the cop sees them, it doesn't matter if you "cant roll them up". Similar to if a cop sees you run a stop sign, he saw you do it, but there is no visual proof. You loose. If you tint your car in the front, just be prepared to get a ticket if it happens, you are not going to beat a tint ticket if the cop wants to give it to you.............

Old 08-09-2007, 02:31 AM
3rd Gear

Maybe instead of investing in "Gauges" and a "custom" interior.for no apparent reason, you should save it for the ticket fund.......

Old 08-09-2007, 05:30 AM
1st Gear

I still think it was a good idea even if it doesn't work, nice job.

Old 08-09-2007, 07:24 AM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

Good idea that works = good idea
Good idea that doesn't work = bad idea

Old 08-09-2007, 11:24 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: cyberlogicx

Good idea that works = good idea
Good idea that doesn't work = bad idea
Touche.

Old 08-09-2007, 12:26 PM
1st Gear

I hate tint laws. Victimless crime. I don't think your idea will work though, I'd stick to making excuses.

I've got 35% tint and the limit is 35%, so I'm a little over with the slight factory tint. I figure during a sunny day you can see right through it, and at night you can't see through regular windows anyway, so I'm good during those times. But when it's still a bit light out but getting dark, they look really dark and you can't see through them. Hopefully I don't get a ticket.

Quick Reply: Illegal Tinting Solution