Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

i want mods!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2005, 12:11 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: i want mods!!!!!

ORIGINAL: highplainsdrifter

Alright I bite, what's a snubmount?
https://www.audiforums.com/m_99845/tm.htm

Old 11-10-2005, 12:14 AM
2nd Gear

and juice you have more mods then i do! and your car is 20 hp faster! and its a sick car to have at such a young age..but i do have quattro and the best color

Old 11-10-2005, 12:24 AM
1st Gear

spoiled?? we are are spoiled... we all drive audi's it could be a little better, not much though. i cant imagin how u can think ur not spoiled when u drive an audi! plus apperently ur very young, like me!

Old 11-10-2005, 12:26 AM
2nd Gear

nicely put

Old 11-10-2005, 12:34 AM
5th Gear

highplains, a snub mount is a polyurethane bushing that goes on the front of your engine. the stock snub is a soft rubber that allows a lot of movement. an aftermarket snub is larger, and is made of a very hard polyurethane (sp), it makes shifting much smoother.

juice, clearly you are pretty spoiled if your parents bought you an 01 audi. especially when you don't even have a job. and don't tell me you paid for your car yourself.

Old 11-10-2005, 12:44 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: bentframe

highplains, a snub mount is a polyurethane bushing that goes on the front of your engine. the stock snub is a soft rubber that allows a lot of movement. an aftermarket snub is larger, and is made of a very hard polyurethane (sp), it makes shifting much smoother.

juice, clearly you are pretty spoiled if your parents bought you an 01 audi. especially when you don't even have a job. and don't tell me you paid for your car yourself.
Yikes!

My first car was a 1975 rabit used regular gas and cost me $200.00

Drove it 67k miles and gave it to my brother....

$12,500....good deal! For who? You I bet since it really was the greatest of deals...free!

Hey, just curious.....what was the registration fee?

Old 11-10-2005, 12:48 AM
2nd Gear

im not sure. ya i completely see you alls point. i never expected to get an audi, especially on 01. but i am very greatful of it but i just would like some mods thats all. i didnt intend this to **** ppl off. but yes i am very lucky i have this car. i need to get out and find a well paying job.

Old 11-10-2005, 12:48 AM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: aloyouis

Hey, just curious.....what was the registration fee?
LOL, yea, i'm pretty curious about that one myself. can you enlighten us, juice?

but seriously, guys, get off his back. i'm sure he worked very hard to earn all that allowance and birthday/christmas money to pay for his car himself. right, juice?

EDIT: you know we're just giving you ****, juice. dont take it to heart.

Old 11-10-2005, 12:51 AM
2nd Gear

im not but i made very good grades and lots of work for my parents. so i actually did u work to get this car.

Old 11-10-2005, 12:51 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: juice88

im not sure. ya i completely see you alls point. i never expected to get an audi, especially on 01. but i am very greatful of it but i just would like some mods thats all. i didnt intend this to **** ppl off. but yes i am very lucky i have this car. i need to get out and find a well paying job.
Actually Juice, that was a great response to my semi sarcastic post. I mean it. I hope you do too. Let me know what mods you do, especially the snub nose which has my attention.

BTW all: will the snub void any part of my warranty?

Quick Reply: i want mods!!!!!