Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I tought S2000 is fast

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2006, 05:07 AM
Site Moderator
Default RE: I tought S2000 is fast

Holy crap.. You people are taking this a little too seriously I think.. He just did a run up to 85mph with another car.. I think most of us were guilty of that at some time.
No one is in the street racing scene.. But its fun to take on another car for 5 seconds if you feel the urge and its safe.. There are safe conditions to race, and the road arif was on is safe,well lit, no people, long road, and few cars if any at that time of night.

Old 03-14-2006, 05:33 AM
2nd Gear

I'm really getting sick of this crap... We should opt to have the name of the site changed to www.idiotscomehereforums.com.

Anyway, nice kill aRIf, I love me an S2000, but in a straight line, they're nothing impressive. Quite a machine you've built yourself there.

Old 03-14-2006, 05:36 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: 99a4audi

who cares if he is street racing, i HATE u people that look down at us for street racing. we kno its bad, but its a risk WE are willing to take, not u
And for the record... Lone streets and long straight aways are one thing, when you start racing in the city, and on populated roads, that's when you get a foot in the *** from me. Because when you step into that realm, you're no longer accepting the risks youself. You're accepting the risks for OTHER people as well. If you lose control on the highway at 120MPH... You're probably going to die. If you lose control at 120MPH on a populated city road, you're probably going to die, and take a few other innocent lives with you. Keep that in mind.

Not calling you out in particular, just making a statement. If you're going to race, please either do it at the track, or keep it to highway pulls and lone road racing.

Just my views on the matter.

Old 03-14-2006, 12:09 PM
1st Gear

Better be careful ARIF, you might take out a cow doing 85 on a straight back road. or maybe,, A DEER!. god knows we need more deer. they are endangered you know ?!?!?! IM me sometime and let me know how the ride is coming along. I just got 034efi in this weekend so I hope so see some better #s here as soon as I get it tooned :P

Old 03-14-2006, 01:08 PM

ORIGINAL: 99a4audi

who cares if he is street racing, i HATE u people that look down at us for street racing. we kno its bad, but its a risk WE are willing to take, not u

dumb reply so your the judge/jury and executioner don't the people that get ran over or killed have a say in their lives, take it to the track where its legal to kill your self lol

Old 03-14-2006, 01:17 PM
Site Moderator

Hey Arif meet me at the corner of Broad st. and High st. tonight around 5:30.. It will be rush hour downtown and I think theres a festival going on and hundreds of people will be there.. I was thinking that would be a good spot to test our 0-130mph times...??

Old 03-14-2006, 01:31 PM
2nd Gear

Holy crap... Its not like people are racing going 85mph in a school zone at 3pm when school gets out. Lighten up. I don't speed when I get into the suburbs anymore, no point too many kids and people not looking backing out of their driveway. But, on the freeway or on straightaways downtown at 2-3am, give me a break.

Its the kids who just got their licences speeding around at 3-4 in the afternoon through the burbs that cause problems for anyone who actually pays attention to where and when they speed. I admit I'm only 23, I have had my share of close calls and stupidity, but I've learned and am safe where and when I do speed or "race".

Old 03-14-2006, 01:32 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: onepoint8tee

Hey Arif meet me at the corner of Broad st. and High st. tonight around 5:30.. It will be rush hour downtown and I think theres a festival going on and hundreds of people will be there.. I was thinking that would be a good spot to test our 0-130mph times...??

Old 03-14-2006, 02:20 PM

This thread should now be [sm=lockeddance.gif]

Street Race or dont street race, I dont care...

But, I will not give someone sypmathy once they crash their car.. hit something or someone ... no sympathy at all...

I drive my car pretty fast... well I just get to the speed limit really fast.. but thats about it. I am working my car up so I can either Auto-X or Track it.

Most street race kills suck anyway.. like you said.. he missed 2nd gear...

I bet if you got a capable drive in the s2000 it would have done better... not saying it would beat you just saying it would do better.

If you want to crash/die fine by me, just please TRY not to take someone else out in the process.

Old 03-14-2006, 03:19 PM
4th Gear

Welcome to big turbo

Quick Reply: I tought S2000 is fast