Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I tought S2000 is fast

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2006, 01:23 AM
3rd Gear
Default RE: I tought S2000 is fast

No you dumbass you affect EVERYONE around you. A couple months ago a little girl was killed crossing a street not to far from here by some kids racing. Not only that when you get into an accident (which you will) you endanger other drivers on the road AND you are the reason why insurance rates are so high for everyone in your age group.
[/quote]

I'll bet it was a 88 crx with a 4' fart can, 2 type R stickers, euro tails, smucks spinners, black primer, cut springs, and a B16 swap........

j/k....... This thred suck my ***!!!

Old 03-19-2006, 02:05 AM
a4
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: KiloByte

ORIGINAL: aRIf

straight road and there is no car on the road but us. I dont see any danger on that. I am not crazy to do that with a busy traffic.
No you dumbass you affect EVERYONE around you. A couple months ago a little girl was killed crossing a street not to far from here by some kids racing. Not only that when you get into an accident (which you will) you endanger other drivers on the road AND you are the reason why insurance rates are so high for everyone in your age group.
All you seem to do is provoke people and make no contributions to the forums. Arif is WAY cooler than you. You are a maggot. A filthy maggot, entrenched within a gay snail in Peru. Quit ragging on the cool people here and realize that you are not cool and never will be. No one likes you. Go away.

Old 03-19-2006, 02:17 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: a4

ORIGINAL: KiloByte

ORIGINAL: aRIf

straight road and there is no car on the road but us. I dont see any danger on that. I am not crazy to do that with a busy traffic.
All you seem to do is provoke people and make no contributions to the forums. Arif is WAY cooler than you. You are a maggot. A filthy maggot, entrenched within a gay snail in Peru. Quit ragging on the cool people here and realize that you are not cool and never will be. No one likes you. Go away.
I second that, what the HECK is wrong with people like that.

Jeff

Old 03-19-2006, 03:10 AM
2nd Gear

I'd like to see more than a few people on this site find their way off this forum, and out of Audis.

Old 03-19-2006, 05:56 AM
Zombie Defense Force

it seems that we have this argument every week about people street racing. some people think its bad others good/safe. street racing can be safe and it can be dangerous. it depends on how good the driver is and the conditions he is driving in. imo if your going to race save it for the strip. however i have never been to the strip i drive a fast car and well who has a fast car and likes to go slow in it??? noone otherwise we would all be driving slow *** cars and this forum would be dead. so if you cant wait tell weekend drag and brag do it saftly in an enviorment were u know that u will not hurt your self or any one around you. now i know that it is impossible to be 100% but use your best judgement and just be heads up.

Old 03-19-2006, 07:14 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Jeff

but use your best judgement and just be heads up.
Enough said guys. That's what it comes down to.

Old 03-19-2006, 11:30 AM
2nd Gear

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jeff

but use your best judgement and just be heads up.

Enough said guys. That's what it comes down to.
[sm=thanx.gif]