Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I tought S2000 is fast

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2006, 03:19 AM
3rd Gear
Default I tought S2000 is fast

20mpr to 85mpr

he was alone in the car.

I got 2 of my buddies in my audi.

We started head to head and I pass him by half a car

----

We stoped red light and hi to each other (he was kind of shock like other drivers)
we lunch nicely. he missed his second gear and I tought he dropped his trasmission
when I put 2nd, I burn the clutch like hell. we just slow down and crusing 40mpr then we said bye to each other.

I need a clutch. I am accepting donations

Old 03-14-2006, 03:27 AM
Banned
Default RE: I tought S2000 is fast

y would someone donate a clutch to promote the mindless act of street racing...which you were doing.

Old 03-14-2006, 03:29 AM
4th Gear

who cares if he is street racing, i HATE u people that look down at us for street racing. we kno its bad, but its a risk WE are willing to take, not u

Old 03-14-2006, 03:30 AM
3rd Gear

straight road and there is no car on the road but us. I dont see any danger on that. I am not crazy to do that with a busy traffic.

Old 03-14-2006, 03:34 AM
3rd Gear

nice kill

Old 03-14-2006, 03:35 AM
Site Moderator

I know Arif's driving habits, and he will only do the nasty stuff if the roads are pretty clear.. hes safe when hes getting on it, i know from experience.. Hes not dumb.. Most of us that "street race" take care and responsibility when we do it.. We arent like the red neck camero and mustang-ers that race with aggression and are careless...

Old 03-14-2006, 03:36 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: 99a4audi
who cares if he is street racing, i HATE u people that look down at us for street racing. we kno its bad, but its a risk WE are willing to take, not u
Yes it is a risk, but when you kill someone that is innocent, just minding there own bussiness is it still a risk you wanna take, besides it makes my insurance higher. I barely street race, i can count on one hand how many times i have street raced. I dont care that people do, but what does it prove, other than the fact that, well nevermind.....

Good kill ARIF, get to the damn dyno so maybe i can switch to UNI.

Old 03-14-2006, 04:15 AM
1st Gear

It makes no difference if you think the streets are "clear"...thats the most stupid thing i have ever heard. Half of the guys who get arrested for killing someone while racing end up hitting someone when they least expect it.

Old 03-14-2006, 04:19 AM
1st Gear

People will always street race. The only solution is to have IQ standards for getting a drivers license and a higher age limit in order to get a drivers license. Jack-offs who street race and old people who drive too slow should not be allowed to drive.

Old 03-14-2006, 04:44 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: onepoint8tee

I know Arif's driving habits, and he will only do the nasty stuff if the roads are pretty clear.. hes safe when hes getting on it, i know from experience.. Hes not dumb.. Most of us that "street race" take care and responsibility when we do it.. We arent like the red neck camero and mustang-ers that race with aggression and are careless...
Umm that generalization is bullshit cause i ran into an ******* Audi 1.8T and VW 1.8T drivers in philly street racing. Launching behind my buddy's girlfriend's Trans Am in dead stop traffic at a light behind her, almost rear ending here. I love Audi's but stupid drivers are stupid drivers, its not the car that makes the man.

P.S I did the street racing scene, it's stupid and a waste of time. If you want to test your true ability and skill, take it to the track, where you can get the slip to prove it you're faster. I'm not judging you, but these are the lessons I have come to learn.

Quick Reply: I tought S2000 is fast