Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

i am going to heaven...i saw a RS4

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2007, 01:11 AM
1st Gear
Default i am going to heaven...i saw a RS4

ohh man...its like a very hot that is naked....i was coming from school and as soon as i saw the beast i had to take a closer look...the driver was about 45-50years old and of course he dont give f*** that you are in love with his car...he just drove off...what surprised me is that i was hoping to hear the engine or exhaust but it was very quite...but of course that changes in the sport mode...but if i had the car i would make sure everybody heard that roar..of course i wouldnt have a licence next day...

Old 02-28-2007, 01:12 AM
5th Gear
Default RE: i am going to heaven...i saw a RS4

and why didnt you get us pix lol

Old 02-28-2007, 01:16 AM
1st Gear

a picture ? dude i couldnt believe my eyes and funny thing is i had camera...damn

Old 02-28-2007, 02:01 AM
3rd Gear

Yeah isn't it amazing that none of us younger guys can afford a $80k dollar car It so sad to think of a car like that going to waste on slow lane trafic[:@]. I saw an S8 here in town a few days ago and yep, the guy must have been pushin 75 at least.

Old 02-28-2007, 02:05 AM
1st Gear

Theres a Yellow RS4 inside of my local Audi Dealership on display.

Old 02-28-2007, 02:49 AM
5th Gear

lol go ask to take her for a test drive
ORIGINAL: i2onnel

Theres a Yellow RS4 inside of my local Audi Dealership on display.

Old 02-28-2007, 03:28 AM
4th Gear

haha, yeah right ^

Old 02-28-2007, 03:30 AM
2nd Gear

Go in the dealership with a nice suit on and kind of work the guy a bit. If he laughs at you when you ask to take a spin, act infuriated that he insulted you and then tell him you are leaving to go to the BMW dealership... haha

Even if he still doesn't let you drive it after that, it will still **** him off! hee hee

Old 02-28-2007, 04:00 AM
1st Gear

Hahahaha, I have a really funny story...

One of my friends, friend.. Is a pretty well off young gun. He became a succesful person at a really young age, 19 years old.

This is in 2005.

So he pulls up in a Civic Hatchback and walks into a Porsche Dealership. He was justinregular clothes. Jeans, beat up sneakers, and a t-shirt.. Of course no one is going to take him seriously.. Anyways, he looks around on his own and requests a dealer to come to him, and he said he'd like to test drive this car (I forgot what car it was, but it was in the $70,000+ price range).. So the dealer says, beat it kid.. Or something of that sort. The kid gets furious, goes back to his car.. Come backs in with a backpack, and goes to another dealer and says.. I want to buy that car right there, and points... And says I'd like to pay it in full right now, 100% cash. In that backpack was ALL of it... I bet the dealer who told him to beat it sure as hell felt dumb losing all that comission.

Old 02-28-2007, 04:47 AM
2nd Gear

thats cause car salesmans are complete ********. I worked at a audi/porsche dealer and all the salesman were backstabbers. Luckly i worked there so they were all cool to me. Takin audis and porsches down the highway to different warehouses was the best job EVER! To bad i faked that I broke my leg to get off a couple of weeks, the girl that got me the job raated me out!!! It was fun tho

Quick Reply: i am going to heaven...i saw a RS4