Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I am f*cking steamed

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2006, 10:37 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: I am f*cking steamed

btw fender fixing is anoying - they have to bump it out then weld something over it, sand and buff it then respray

Old 07-04-2006, 10:37 PM
2nd Gear

that's also why i don't want to fix my car everyttime it gets dinged - u'll end up ith blotchy paint (no matter how close they match it - the paints are aged diferently) so if i fix and spray scratches at same time when i graduate car will look better

Old 07-04-2006, 11:12 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL:

that's also why i don't want to fix my car everyttime it gets dinged - u'll end up ith blotchy paint (no matter how close they match it - the paints are aged diferently) so if i fix and spray scratches at same time when i graduate car will look better
See ejc317...here is the thing, I want my car to look good at all time, coz I lease it for two years, and I don't expct to purchase it after that! And I think I made a mistake there...nobodyput a dent in my fender(so far..) its the ding & scratches on my side door. Anyways, what do you think of BMW 3 serious!!! I was considering these two cars before Purchased the Audi, coz its more realistic. I mean whats the differences in terms of driving experience and the interior layout!

Old 07-05-2006, 12:07 AM
2nd Gear

i pulled into my drive way the other day, not even 30 seconds of me being in my driveway a basket ball bounces off my car not once but 3 times, then the stupid lil kids brother decides to ride his bike into my car, i flipped at the parents cause there is a park 2 mins away. i park on the street now on, perfer to pay 20 dollar tickets a week than have my car f**ked up by disrespectful kids.

Old 07-05-2006, 12:17 AM
2nd Gear

I was never an audi fan but I'm slowly being converted.

The 3-series is great ... but interior wise - i'd take audi over BMW.

Handling wise BMW is better

otherwise i like both.

However, mod wise, A4 1.8t is easier to mod performance wise and tehre are more cooler body kits although the hamann body kits are sick for bimmers. Ultimately its a matter of perception and taste. Some think Audi is nothing but a suped up vw but i think of it as a car in of itself or a less lambo *shrug*

do what u will

when i graduate im fixing my car up and giving it to my sister and buying either an M3 // M5 or an S4 // RS4

so we'll see

it'll probably be an alpine white M3 with natural brown interior SMG or an Imola s4

Old 07-05-2006, 12:20 AM
2nd Gear

im not a big fan of lease ... especially sinc ei only drive the car home // for fun .... plus i like to own what i work on

Old 07-05-2006, 12:56 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: ejc317

when i graduate im fixing my car up and giving it to my sister and buying either an M3 // M5 or an S4 // RS4

so we'll see

it'll probably be an alpine white M3 with natural brown interior SMG or an Imola s4
I'm working really hard for my dream car M6, thats another reason, I rather lease it.

Old 07-05-2006, 01:04 AM
1st Gear

omg i know what you mean and i am sorry, keep the audi in a garage till you graduate and drive a beater to school, since i got my car there have been countless hit and runs on it, my rear bumber has fat scuffs in it all the way across, somebody hit near the rear tail it looks like and tried to fix it, ill try to get a pic cuz im confused about that one, i have scratches from a studded belt on my hood from some dumbshit and i have a long scrape on the side from some idiot skimming me, i have most of that buffed and im gonna get it all fixed soon but it just pisses me off!!!!!!

Old 07-05-2006, 01:23 AM
dan
2nd Gear

whoa, de ja vu! heh I just gone done reading this on AZ heh

People have no respect for their own stuff anymore, let alone anyone elses.

Old 07-05-2006, 02:14 AM
2nd Gear

yeah - im not goign to buy a beater b/c here's my logic

if i let my car go to **** (dents etc) - at worst its liek 2-3k cuz of this body shop i know

if i go buy a beater it's literally rhrowing money away cuz i can't reocup the costs

i have an 03 audi and it was 14k miles ... im just goign to do what i can to maintain the car

i keep teh body kits off till i graduate adn that's that

hell even in NYC it's not that bad ... ppl here are just retarded.

i have no problem getting my rear and front bumper scuffed bu thte door dings **** me off ... cuz we park side by side here ... ugh

anytwya, im parking in aprivate lot behind a frat on weekends now so its a litttle better

only 5 trimesters more till i get my car buffed, resprayed where its scratched, new fenders and bumpers

So i'll just count down

Quick Reply: I am f*cking steamed