Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I am f*cking steamed

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2006, 07:01 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: I am f*cking steamed

maybe my dad's right i should sell the audi and get a shitty civic until i graduate

it sucks too cuz i got a great deal on this car from a friend but nothing has gone right with it ... i broke the battery cover yesterday after battery died.

so after the hit and run random **** breaks, scratches etc ....

even the previous owner who suppposedly took great care of this car didnt do so hot of a job ...

so its like kids here just don't care ...

im really pondering just fixing her up and selling her.

it's an 03 with only 14k miles

Old 07-04-2006, 07:32 PM
4th Gear

Well, if it is any consolation, I have only purchased one new car in my life.

Driving home from the dealership, I stopped for lunch, and came out to find a door ding in my car with only 25 miles on it. [:@]

I don't get pissed off at door dings anymore. In during life there are a lot worse things that can happen. Just check out all the guys coming back from Iraq with legs blown off. Suddenly a door ding doesn't seem to be such a disaster.

Old 07-04-2006, 07:43 PM
3rd Gear

When I got my 2500$ rims home 3mi from my house I was looking them over with friends only to find a 4' curb rash on the polished lip [:@] I took them back up there and they told me 19's will just do that and I had it coming [:@] After 2hrs of bickering they gave me a new one and let me keep the scratched pos for a spare.....You got to stand up to these ******** or they will walk all over you!!!!

Old 07-04-2006, 07:44 PM
2nd Gear

good point

I mean i get over it pretty quick.

This was the car 2 days ago

there's 5 dings. I figure i'll get em all popped or just et new door panels.

this is what i want the car will look like after i graduate

but im just not sure if its worth it - i might as well go pimp out an s4 or a bimmer m3

Old 07-04-2006, 07:45 PM
1st Gear

Thanks David for repping the vets. I love my Audi, but when stuff like that happens u have to keep it in perspective, its only a car, ultimately as long as the engine is running and you can do the things you need to do in life, everything else is just bling.

Old 07-04-2006, 07:47 PM
2nd Gear

word i totally understand what ur saying but the issue isn't materialistic

it's a matter of respect. i worked for every penny. mommy and daddy didn't hand over this car. Just like here at school. I pay my own tuition and my car and everything else ... and it's just people take **** for granted and people are too spoiled

even if it's a $500 honda i'll take care of it cuz i worked for it

Old 07-04-2006, 09:04 PM
1st Gear

You sure you are over it?
I just got my car less than a week, I went to the Town hall to pay the tax, I have for seen this kind of stupid thing and ignorant people, I might encounter, so I parked my car at the far end, but still an hour later, I still have a f***ing ding and few scratches with "red" paint left on my side door. AND I DEFINITELY NOT OVER YET!!! Coz now I have to spend more than $250 to fix the scratch and dent....
I don't even drive my car to Walmart or any supermarket anymore.....

Old 07-04-2006, 09:08 PM
2nd Gear

I mean I'll get over it. I got a nice deal from the body shop.

They said that when I graudate, they'll pop my dings, repair my front fender, bumper and paint any scratches // buff for $2000

i asked them to replace fender and bumper cuz I don't want them to weld a new piece to teh fender // bondo the bumper so whatever

i figure i saved about 2-3k buying this car. I'll just use that money once i graduate to make it all pretty. It's just not worth it

jliu same **** happened to me after homecoming - white paint on rear panel + door. Some *** scraped it up but whatever - **** happens

My interior is pimp and clean and my navi + electronics make me a bit happier so i'll dela with exterior crap later

Old 07-04-2006, 09:43 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: ejc317

I mean I'll get over it. I got a nice deal from the body shop.

They said that when I graudate, they'll pop my dings, repair my front fender, bumper and paint any scratches // buff for $2000

i asked them to replace fender and bumper cuz I don't want them to weld a new piece to teh fender // bondo the bumper so whatever
Man!!! seems like you have much more damage than I do, I'll pray for your ride, but you know!!! honestly, if I dont want to look good, I won't buy the AUDI , you know what I'm saying!!! Why the f*** do I have to drive a brand new car with a dent on the rear fender, coz of some incompetent idiot carelessly hit on it, and sorry bro...I just can't drive a car with scratches and dings on it, not to mention till I graduate....no way.
and I like your front bomper...its hot!!!

And I refuse to listen to my friends to stick up rubbers in front, back , and side doors.

Why do people deserve this!!!! The DMV should test people on how they open car door in a parking lot!!!!

Old 07-04-2006, 10:36 PM
2nd Gear

rubber doesnt help with those big suv doors that's not all flush - they have apiece poking out (that's what raped my doors)

i used to have a bmw 3 series with the side trim (painted) and it didnt do much

anyway, i have 2 yeaers till i graduate.

when im home i put on the kit and rims when im away i put on everything stock and hope to go dnothing happens

Quick Reply: I am f*cking steamed