Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I am f*cking steamed

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2006, 06:44 PM
2nd Gear
Default I am f*cking steamed

Kids here have absolutely no ******* respect.

Just because they drive shitty *** $2000 subarau legacies or some shitty *** hjonda civi, they treat other people's cars like sh*t.

After my first hit and run (2 door dings, bent fender, cracked bumper)

I just found 3 more door dings after parking it in a lot.

People just ******* open their doors into your car with absolutely no respect

I'm really about to add some cameras onto my car.

What's wore is that since everyone here is retarded they don't even tell u when they dinged your car.

WORST OF ALL - i went to the supermarket right after this to get something to calm me down. What do i see? A dumb *** bitch soccer mom picking her kids up from my school's nike soccer or lacrosse camp - 1 hand on the cell phone - 1 hand on the ******* door - wham right into my door leaving a nice big dent.

I run over and force her to reopen the door and it lands right on the spot - the bitch denies it and has the audacity to tell me it was my fault for parking there .... (there was no one there when i parked it)

i call the cops ... and they're like we can't prove it so it's pointless.

I am so ******* steamed

/rant

am i the only one this happens to? I've gotten 5 door dings in 3 months ...

Old 07-04-2006, 06:49 PM
Default RE: I am f*cking steamed

sorry to hear man but that is what it is every time is Bitches they have no respect at all

Old 07-04-2006, 06:50 PM
2nd Gear

jesus.. that's horrible.

Old 07-04-2006, 06:52 PM
1st Gear

all i can say is if you drive a nice car then stop parking beside rust buckets who dont give a ****. I always park near the ends of the parking lots wherever I go and this doesnt happen. If you want to save yourself 30 seconds of walking and find spots right upfront with everyone obviously itll happen unless you park between two cars of higher value. if i was you and i saw someone put a scratch on my car and then deny it in my face id either punch them or if it was that mother id key her car up right infront of her and say now were even.

Old 07-04-2006, 06:54 PM
2nd Gear

like my car is ming blue so its easy to see dings cuz the lines don't go straight.

I took off my body kit and **** already for a reason and rims cuz drunk kids like to kick **** (they kicked my rear bumper)

i have 1 door ding on driver side door, 1 on driver side rear door, 2 on passenger side front (b/c most commonly ppl open their driver's door into mine) and 1 on passenger side rear combined with the dented rear quarter panel

i mean the previou sdamage coulda been fixed for like $1800 by tihs body shop and now it's prolly like 2200 with these new dents .... it's just getting ridiculous

i mean when i graduate ill change my bumpers and teh fneder and get the panels repaired but ... how much are door panels? since i prolly have to repair all 4

and does this EVER HAPPEN to you guys?

Old 07-04-2006, 06:56 PM
2nd Gear

no u don't get it - i parked by myself at the end of the lot ... this dumb bitch decides to park next to me b/c there was a tree there so i guess she wanted shade. I made sure to leave enough room on both sides so she can't hit me. Lo and behold she parks crooked (right on the line) and f*cks up my door. Ugh

at least it didn't cut the paint like the ther ding. One of my friends got 2 dings from 1 person. She got back into fix her parking and opened the door into his agian haha

Old 07-04-2006, 06:56 PM
Site Moderator/Ninja

ORIGINAL: sheek

... if i was you and i saw someone put a scratch on my car and then deny it in my face id either punch them or if it was that mother id key her car up right infront of her and say now were even.
LOL - so true... it gets results...

but I agree - there was noone parked next to you at the time- But i always scout the farther empty parking spaces...

sory about the bad luck... [:'(]

Old 07-04-2006, 06:58 PM
2nd Gear

As for the mother i wanted to jam my key into her car but then agian her car isn't worth **** and its not even cars of higher value. IT doesn't hurt their car when they ding u - i've gotten dinged by this girl here who drives a ******* slk ... she treats it like crap

i mean its a lose lose - either they're too rich to care or they're too poor to care ... there's like no decent human beings in this state

my dad's goign toinstall 6 fiber optic night vision cameras in my 2 plates and 4 wheel wells. If im goign to get hit i wanna get the money back to fix it.

I also don't have full coverage on my insurance but the lady says this is technically vandalism but i don't want my rates to go up ... so i lose ... again

full coverage here is apparently $1900 a year even though its new hampshire ... middle of nowhere

Old 07-04-2006, 06:59 PM
2nd Gear

im going to go buy a boot and boot her car - and hold the key till she pays me for the ding

Old 07-04-2006, 07:00 PM
2nd Gear

maybe my dad's right i should sell the audi and get a shitty civic until i graduate

Quick Reply: I am f*cking steamed