Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How do you afford your mods??

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2007, 04:25 PM
Default RE: How do you afford your mods??

deal

Old 06-14-2007, 04:38 PM

well i sold my kidney on the black market but i haven't gotten the chance to put any major modds on because my car keeps on breaking and raping me...so since there is no more body organs or fluidsto give i decided i am going to go and rob a bank and hopefully after i fix everything i'll be able to maybe buy a gt28rs MAYBE!!!

Old 06-14-2007, 04:43 PM
3rd Gear

I'll pay you $5k for your 2 arms and legs.

Old 06-14-2007, 04:57 PM
4th Gear

Dont sell him your arms and legs, the way things are going, you're going to need to use those toafford gas for your car.

Old 06-15-2007, 04:42 AM

Having just bought my car last October, I haven't done any mods to it yet, and I'm saving for a down payment on a house, so I don't see mods happening anytime in the near future. I'm actually buying in to some of your suggestions...

The other day, I got S-M-O-K-E-D with a capital-S......by an M6 convertible. Absolutely, positively 100% smoked. Not that we're even in the same class, but it did make me feel good about what I had, seeing that I am nowhere NEAR where I want to be... He must have been doing 100 by the time I was clearing 60.

Anyway... I ditched my landline ($45/mo.) and moved to a much cheaper apartment, and my mods are suddenly back on the horizon. Becoming a cheap miser pays off.

Old 06-15-2007, 10:43 AM

ORIGINAL: Flarika

Having just bought my car last October, I haven't done any mods to it yet, and I'm saving for a down payment on a house, so I don't see mods happening anytime in the near future. I'm actually buying in to some of your suggestions...

The other day, I got S-M-O-K-E-D with a capital-S......by an M6 convertible. Absolutely, positively 100% smoked. Not that we're even in the same class, but it did make me feel good about what I had, seeing that I am nowhere NEAR where I want to be... He must have been doing 100 by the time I was clearing 60.

Anyway... I ditched my landline ($45/mo.) and moved to a much cheaper apartment, and my mods are suddenly back on the horizon. Becoming a cheap miser pays off.
yeah i'm the same way, it eats me eveytime i have to pull up to the line to some ******* car and i know i can't beat them

i want to beat wrx's with a passion. thats my motivation haha

my buddy drives one

Old 06-15-2007, 11:11 AM
1st Gear

Like everyone else said, try doing some stuff yourself...

I only pay in cash, along with buying cars... But then again, I am 17, ah it's nice to work full time and not have bills.

Old 06-15-2007, 02:29 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: Audi A Fizzle

yeah i'm the same way, it eats me eveytime i have to pull up to the line to some ******* car and i know i can't beat them

my buddy drives one
Dont worry about it, this car is not a drag car. Andsaying "I really got smoked by this corvette z06" , well, noduh, of course your not going to beat a car out of class. Our cars are a bit on the heavy side, especially if you have quattro.
So, if you're on a curvy road, go for it, but you are not going to beat many cars in a straight line, even with some mods. Only if you really mod the crap out of it will you even be close to fast.

Old 06-15-2007, 02:33 PM

ORIGINAL: acetrebo

my buddy drives one
Dont worry about it, this car is not a drag car. Andsaying "I really got smoked by this corvette z06" , well, noduh, of course your not going to beat a car out of class. Our cars are a bit on the heavy side, especially if you have quattro.
So, if you're on a curvy road, go for it, but you are not going to beat many cars in a straight line, even with some mods. Only if you really mod the crap out of it will you even be close to fast.
you don't think a 1.8TQM with CIAC chip, K04, supporting mods ETC would beat a wrx, in a drag?

what if i had a BOV?

Old 06-15-2007, 02:37 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: acetrebo

my buddy drives one
Dont worry about it, this car is not a drag car. And saying "I really got smoked by this corvette z06" , well, no duh, of course your not going to beat a car out of class. Our cars are a bit on the heavy side, especially if you have quattro.
you don't think a 1.8TQM with CIAC chip, K04, supporting mods ETC would beat a wrx, in a drag?

what if i had a BOV?
I hope your kidding... LOL

Josh

Quick Reply: How do you afford your mods??