Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How do I know if I have a B5 or not?

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2007, 11:56 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: How do I know if I have a B5 or not?

someone please delete this i'm afraid of what i may have just started hahah

Old 05-20-2007, 11:57 PM
5th Gear

Here's my civic guys.
9.5" rears, 8.5" up front... I too, like an idiot (Captain Obvious can relate) went with a staggered setup. What were we thinking?! So rice, clearly.
Poke in the rears? Yeah, I'm kicking myself. I've certainly created a B5 rice rocket to pose beside that terrible red B6. Him and I are just a couple of ugly bastards, with ugly cars, apparently. And yet life goes on...

EDIT: my apologies for my complete disregard of the English language...

Old 05-20-2007, 11:59 PM
1st Gear

hahaha no i loved the look of his car
i'm picking up an amulet red B6 just like his at the end of the week
the camber could go but im not going to flame him for it and call it a "priceless" picture just cause its not something you see everyday

i like the way your car looks too btw
We're not here to criticize spelling and grammar anyway.. not like we're back in high school. as long as you can understand what they're saying..

Old 05-21-2007, 12:01 AM
1st Gear

It's a B5 dude.

Old 05-21-2007, 12:41 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: LampyB

Capt. Obvious-

Your rims look like crap smeared all over a beautiful car. Don't rip on someone else's setup unless yours is unbelievable.
(it definitely isn't, you've got civic rims)

LampyB.
haha! civic rims... you do realize that they are HRE's don't you? those rims are worth more than any riced out civic i've ever seen

Old 05-21-2007, 01:44 AM

i have gone through so many different emotions while reading through this 7 page thread of worthless words

we are car enthusiasts, thats why we are all on here. . . right?

what is anyones reasoning for bashing another's ride on here? it seems quiet ridiculous.

if its car bashing you want to do then go register on hondahookups.com or something and bash those guys. . . we are the big happy four ring family here!

im pretty new to this forum, and i hope that all of the threads are not as worthless and dissapointing as this one.

am i wrong? are we not all audi enthusiasts here? do all the models b5 b6 and b7's have their ups and downs?

okay "dad" is done talking. but seriously guys that was a bullshit ******* thread and i think you all know it.

grow up, and grow some *****, have respect for other peoples rides.

Old 05-21-2007, 02:07 AM
1st Gear

Amen.
Except no matter what you say or how many times you say it, its never going to end hahah

We all joined this forum for a reason and i'm pretty sure it wasnt to get bashed and flamed about your personal prefence when it comes to these works of art

Oh and since i'm probably the only one to ever open the link (for the time being)that says forum rules & FAQ..

2. While debating and discussion is fine, respect your fellow enthusiasts. Being of a diverse background, members are likely to express different opinions, and while opinions may differ from yours, they are just that, opinions; and everyone is entitled to express theirs freely. We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, or personal attacks. Do not flame, bother, bug, disrespect, hound or taunt ANYONE on the forums or through private messaging or chat room. If we feel a thread is getting out of hand we will close or delete it. You can/will lose your posting privileges if you continue this type of behavior.[/align]

Old 05-21-2007, 04:19 AM
1st Gear

I swear sometimes it seems that the more posts some people get the more childish they become.....and I thought zine was bad. You people turned a 1 post answer into 7 pages of touch-dink...sad...just plain sad....

Old 05-21-2007, 04:48 AM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

You all are right! We should totally stop ripping peoples cars, and instead all totally say the same exact thing about how childish this thread has become, and how much mature we are for saying that! I feel ten years older already!

Old 05-21-2007, 07:44 AM
4th Gear

Your all a bunch of twelve year olds!

Am I more mature now?