Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How do I know if I have a B5 or not?

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2007, 10:15 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: How do I know if I have a B5 or not?

ORIGINAL: ViPa

capt obvious if you chromed out your side mirrors and painted your lowers it would look really nicee...chrome grille wouldnt hurt either
No no no, don't touch the grill... chrome would ruin your aggressive style on the front end of the car

ORIGINAL: ou2mame

oh my god.. i didn't open this thread for the longest time.. i kept wondering, how the hell can a question like that go 2 pages.. 3 pages.. once it hit 5 i had to see what you guys were talking about.

all i know is, that red car looks kinda retarded. if the rims don't fit, don't put them on.
[sm=sigh.gif]

Old 05-19-2007, 02:18 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

ORIGINAL: M1NDCRlME

is that red car a civic??? I thought Honduh owners were the only ones to drop their ride and show off the nasty camber?? f'n retard

That's why he asked. B7's and Civics look very similar from the back. I'm actually surprised no one noticed this before

Old 05-19-2007, 02:40 PM
4th Gear

The red car was a B6 doucheface.[:'(]

Old 05-19-2007, 02:51 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: cyberlogicx

ORIGINAL: M1NDCRlME

is that red car a civic??? I thought Honduh owners were the only ones to drop their ride and show off the nasty camber?? f'n retard

That's why he asked. B7's and Civics look very similar from the back. I'm actually surprised no one noticed this before
Thats a B7 S4, the back is round.. theres a lot of things that seperate it from the honda aside from the 4 rings.... I think the guy was saying that out of sarcasm... I don't think that look alike..

and lol @ you saying a red B6 A4 is a B7.[8D]

Old 05-19-2007, 03:18 PM
Zombie Defense Force

ya when the b7 came out lots of people complained that it looked too much like a honda in the back

Old 05-19-2007, 03:25 PM
2nd Gear

worst thread i've ever read in all honesty

Old 05-19-2007, 03:31 PM
1st Gear

Old 05-19-2007, 03:39 PM
4th Gear

I ordered the the grill capt obvious.. Thanks again man, gonna spray paint my lower black as well. Really appriciate it, love the look!

Old 05-19-2007, 04:28 PM
3rd Gear

whatev, when i see a car with terrible camber in the rear (and i must say thats the worst ive ever seen) it makes me wonder what the owner really knows about "modding" a car, not saying you dont know anything, but thats just not something you would see on an audi, thats all.

Old 05-19-2007, 04:40 PM
1st Gear

So you must be the designated "expert" around here on how to mod a car? You sure talk a lot of big talk for a guy with some cheap *** knock-off wheels on his car and a giant wooden box thrown in the back for a "system." I'm sure your 30 pound wheels and stereo does a lot for the performace of your car, right?

It's pretty obvious you don't know nearly as much as you seem to think you do. My alignment settings are dialed in to exactly where I want them to be. My tire wear is normal and my car handles like it's on rails. My car even OVERSTEERS with 10's in the back, so don't sit here and try to tell me about how terrible my setup is. Yes, some cornering performace was sacrificed for the sake of fitting the huge wheels, but I don't track my car and I don't ever intend to, so it doesn't bother me and it was trade-off worth making for the sake of style.