Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How do I know if I have a B5 or not?

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2007, 12:30 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: How do I know if I have a B5 or not?

ORIGINAL: sean1.8t

ORIGINAL: M1NDCRlME

is that red car a civic??? I thought Honduh owners were the only ones to drop their ride and show off the nasty camber?? f'n retard
it's a look and prefference. not my cup of tea but it sure is nice to look at. so please don't try to insult others with vulgar words just because you don't understand/like what others do. that's just ignorant and immature. kind of like a civic driver is
i've got no problem with stagged setups or lowered setups WHEN DONE CORRECTLY. Obviously the car in question was not lowered correctly, hence the f'd up camber. Other than that garbage camber its a sweet looking ride. But yeah, you're right, I don't understand why somebody would do it like that.

Old 05-18-2007, 12:39 AM
1st Gear

The car is lowered correctly.

Old 05-18-2007, 01:40 AM
1st Gear

lol the camber isn't that bad in the rear. 2 degree's is by no means horrible camber. i think its the dish and stretched tires that make it look a little worse than it is, still looks hawt imo.

Old 05-18-2007, 02:53 AM

yeh capt. obvious it looks tiightt

Old 05-18-2007, 03:53 AM
3rd Gear

if the camber was correct it would be tight... also, the rims are too wide for the back, they are sticking out of fender in the back quite a bit, giving it sort of that mexican look (no offense to anyone) and the lowers need to be painted if your just "cruisin" in it.... deep dishes on audis are sweet, i got a 3" lip on mine and its straight baller lookin, lol... that sounded sooo black.

Old 05-18-2007, 12:13 PM
1st Gear

The wheels are supposed to poke out of the fender like that, it's intentional. I'm a big fan of the "stretch and poke" look with stretched tires and the rim poking out of the fender well. Also, the offset of the wheels is intentionally low to push them out so that when I pull my fenders I won't need to buy another set of super expensive wheels to fill all the extra space in the fenderwell. Sometimes I'm so Euro it hurts.

The lowers don't "need" to be painted on anyone's car, some like them painted, other don't. But,mine are getting painted in about two weeks when the car goes in for phase 1 of some custom body work.

Old 05-19-2007, 02:45 AM

capt obvious if you chromed out your side mirrors and painted your lowers it would look really nicee...chrome grille wouldnt hurt either

Old 05-19-2007, 04:24 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: Capt. Obvious

The lowers don't "need" to be painted on anyone's car, some like them painted, other don't. But,mine are getting painted in about two weeks when the car goes in for phase 1 of some custom body work.

yes, the lowers "need" to be painted, if you like half of your car being gray than that's your opinion which is cool, but i promise nobody on this site, or in the entire world would prefer unpainted lowers vs painted lowers, especially on a b6 because the "lowers" take up half of the body (little exaggeration)

BUT, im glad to hear your getting them done, well done... and chrome mirror caps would be dope, i got them on my whip and its tight.

Old 05-19-2007, 04:51 AM
1st Gear

oh my god.. i didn't open this thread for the longest time.. i kept wondering, how the hell can a question like that go 2 pages.. 3 pages.. once it hit 5 i had to see what you guys were talking about.

all i know is, that red car looks kinda retarded. if the rims don't fit, don't put them on.

Old 05-19-2007, 10:14 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: AteUrV8

if the camber was correct it would be tight... also, the rims are too wide for the back, they are sticking out of fender in the back quite a bit, giving it sort of that mexican look (no offense to anyone) and the lowers need to be painted if your just "cruisin" in it.... deep dishes on audis are sweet, i got a 3" lip on mine and its straight baller lookin, lol... that sounded sooo black.
Dude the fact that his back tire is that fat and it pokes out, its what makes the car, and its an audi not a lowered truck from the 80's... and his front tires arent poking out, it LOOKS INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!

No way does that look mexican, look sooooooo AGGRESSIVE its insane. I love how fat the rear tire is in comparison to the front