Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help a soldier out

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2012, 06:25 AM
1st Gear
Thumbs down Help a soldier out

I am currently deployed and when I come back I plan on buying an Audi A4 and customizing it.

I was never that good with cars, and when I look on sites even like myhotaudi which makes it easy for you, I get confused on wether it would work.

I understand I don't have the car yet and certain things I buy depend on the specific car, but if someone can help me out on how I would go about customizing something very similar to this audi

bit.ly/UuXD2U

Last edited by vgr11b; 12-15-2012 at 06:28 AM. Reason: Can't see attached image
Old 12-18-2012, 01:01 PM
1st Gear

Update the exhaust thats the cheapest way to more h.p. Cold air intake should add a few. anything that turns lighten, ie, wheels,flywheel, brake rotors etc. these will give you better acceleration. For handling get coilovers, anti-sway bars and stabilizing bars and wider low profile tires. If you have a laptop you can down load a program to re-map your cars computer. Each brand of item here is to personal preferance there is no one is better than the other, for the most part, but many opinions all to a degree correct. If you decide to go further there is a whole aray of products, like larger injectors, larger gas pump, headers, tuned exhaust, etc. but all the above mentioned is relatively cheap and easy for you to install!! And if you see a product you like ask here there is lots of knowledge to help you decide if it will work or not.