Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HELP!!!! Need help with minor maintenance

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2006, 08:21 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: HELP!!!! Need help with minor maintenance

Sounds good.

Consider exhaust at some point, its kind of the next in line for power mods. It doesn't have to make the car loud to work well. I have a borla, it is not loud at all, and has a nice sound to it. It sounds nice when you're getting on it, very quiet when you are not.

The Milltek is another good one as well, not loud but the performance gains are there.

Anyway. let us know how you like it when you get your car chipped. Have you talked yourself into getting it done yet? Now, while the cars in there already?

Here, Ill help you out:

Go ahead and get the chip. You know you want it. Its worth the money. The cars already in the shop. What good reason could you possibly have for not getting it? Just pick up the phone, call the shop, tell them to put the chip in for you....go ahead, its alright.

There, does that help at all?

LOL - hope you get it!

Old 11-22-2006, 08:32 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: HELP!!!! Need help with minor maintenance

LOL yea they have a flash loader and he said he woudl call me back and let me know how much in total it would be with teh chip lol. i think i want to do leather interiors, i didn't know that there was a difference in seats and found out that my seats are the "sport" ones. +one for me but they are not leather...sucks there. is it me or everytime i see the trasporter 2 i want to go out and take a spin in my car? man that movie makes me happy to be an audi owner.