Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HELP!! Audi A4 Electrical Fault driving me crazy!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2011, 11:18 AM
1st Gear
Unhappy HELP!! Audi A4 Electrical Fault driving me crazy!!

2 Auto Electricians later and still not fixed!! Arghhhh!!

Basically, my Audi A4 has a mind of its own and is more temperamental than the wife!

At any given time (usually when I try and drive it!), all interior lighting (Dashboard, hazard switch light, heating switch light etc) either flickers on and off or goes off completely. The net result is that I lose usage of indicators and wipers until it flickers back on again. However, my outside lights, both front and rear are fine! Sometimes I have this problem for 30 seconds, sometimes days at a time, sometimes the problem is not there at all for a number of days.

Essentially, it just means that it is too dangerous to use the car, especially when it's raining!!

If anyone can help, please please let me know... or at least tell me what info to pass on to an Auto Electrician to check, as I know naff all about cars!

Thanks in advance.

I have had the car into 2 Auto Electricians - one of them have it for 5 weeks! But neither said they can find the fault!